Register Someone To Vote This Week! Or...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berylanna

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
south Bay Area, California
www.facebook.com
I have an idea as we run up to World vaping Day: I-vape-vote.jpg Pick one of the below and go for it!

FAST/EASY: If you eligible to vote and are not registered to vote, register to vote. If you are registered to vote, check for the same with your vapers friends AND those who love them, see if you can pick up a voter. If anybody is sick of both major parties, take a look at other parties, particularly Whigs and Libertarians, there are more.

INTERMEDIATE: Go to the post office and grab a handful of voter registration forms, take them to a vape shop and ask them to leave them on the counter, preferably near the cash register.

DIFFICULT: Find out more about how parties are formed or registered in your state. Write to your own party if you have one, letting them know how you feel about vaping. If you don't have a party and might want one, find out which parties exist in your state, and do a little surfing to find out if there is a new party out there that you might like.

fogging_katrider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2013
Tennessee USA
Dont forget to point out the party positions regarding e cigs.
Your milage may vary, but heres how I see it...

DNC are for the most part the same thing as ANTZ.
Thier overall nanny type philosophy of telling us how to live and how to raise our children will always lead them in the direction of big government regulations and taxes, and/or all out bans of e-cigs.
Just as you've highlighted in your petition to the DNC, it's "in their blood" to continue down the path of opposition of e-cigs.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...atic-ex-dem-voters-democratic-party-stop.html

RNC is not anywhere near the same as the DNC when it comes to nanny state big brother regulation and taxation of "we the people".
Although there are a few "rinos" and so called moderates out there, that act like their nanny'ish lefty counterparts, most conservatives will support their constituents wishes and fight for the rights of individuals to run their own lives without big government intrusion. IOW, unlike the lieing doubletalking hypocrit DNC party, the RNC will actually vote against e-cig bans when their constituents make their wishes known.

Libritarian and whigs... hell yes.
These are like conservatives on steroids which oppose big government regulations and support individual freedoms more than either major party.

Berylanna

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
south Bay Area, California
www.facebook.com
Dont forget to point out the party positions regarding e cigs.
Your milage may vary, but heres how I see it...

DNC are for the most part the same thing as ANTZ.
Thier overall nanny type philosophy of telling us how to live and how to raise our children will always lead them in the direction of big government regulations and taxes, and/or all out bans of e-cigs.
Just as you've highlighted in your petition to the DNC, it's "in their blood" to continue down the path of opposition of e-cigs.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...atic-ex-dem-voters-democratic-party-stop.html

RNC is not anywhere near the same as the DNC when it comes to nanny state big brother regulation and taxation of "we the people".
Although there are a few "rinos" and so called moderates out there, that act like their nanny'ish lefty counterparts, most conservatives will support their constituents wishes and fight for the rights of individuals to run their own lives without big government intrusion. IOW, unlike the lieing doubletalking hypocrit DNC party, the RNC will actually vote against e-cig bans when their constituents make their wishes known.

Libritarian and whigs... hell yes.
These are like conservatives on steroids which oppose big government regulations and support individual freedoms more than either major party.

Nevertheless, the reality, as Dr. Phillips pointed out, is that the 2 major parties keep switching off who is running things, so if your heart goes towards one of those parties, STILL register to vote and STILL engage them, because we can't afford to just leave ANY party to the ANTZ without a battle.

Be able to tell ANYBODY "I vape and I vote!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread