Status
Not open for further replies.

*deleon517*

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
s. florida
there is no flavor that will taste like a real cigarette since half to the flavor you get is actually just paper and various chemicals burning. most tobaccos will carry some sort of nuttier flavor, my two favorites when i was using tobacco flavors were benson & hedges and 555, both were on the nuttier end of the spectrum. but now i mainly vape sweeter fruitier flavors

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
I guess most of us started off the same way. We want to recreate the cigarette experience. I did too. 14 months later and I have no desire to vape something that tastes like buttcrack. To me, vaping is like being a fine wine taster, while smoking is like being a wino lying in a gutter drinking Ripple.

*deleon517*

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
s. florida
I guess most of us started off the same way. We want to recreate the cigarette experience. I did too. 14 months later and I have no desire to vape something that tastes like buttcrack. To me, vaping is like being a fine wine taster, while smoking is like being a wino lying in a gutter drinking Ripple.

lmao i never taught of it that way but it makes sense. i was always a big beer drinker, but after quitting analogs i noticed my taste in beer even changed as i started drinking more of the novelty stuff and higher end beers and less of the commercially available beers

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
An early intro to DIY -- there's a flavoring we use called tobacco absolute that adds some real tobacco-flavored "grab". I used the Tobacco Absolute diluted (with PGA), from The PerfumersApprentice Perfumers Apprentice - Tobacco Absolute (2. Diluted)

If you have a tobacco flavor that is close but needs more punch, you add just 2 - 3 drops of this per 10ml of eliquid, shake well, then try it again. I do mean drops -- this is a potent flavoring.

(Similarly, for menthol fans you can use liquid menthol concentrate, again just add a few drops per 10 ml, shake, test. Perfumers Apprentice - Menthol Liquid **)

Even a 15ml bottle of TA diluted (or liquid menthol concentrate) is enough to bump up a lot of eliquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread