Regular round wire stock tank coils

Alex Mohler

Oct 29, 2019
Aspire also had an rba build deck for the Cleito if you wanna build your own
Aaah that would be sweet!
Good, as it's the only way to keep your costs down really.

Drop in coils already were expensive, and they're getting more expensive still.

So, what rebuildables have you some experience with?
The original Profile rda, the Pulse 2 that came with the Pulse X 90 squonk mod, a Sigelei that came with the 213 squonk, the Capo from Ijoy, a Digiflavor Drop Solo 1.5, and a Blotto single coil rta.

Reactions: Mordacai

Alex Mohler

Oct 29, 2019
So a few duals and singles, more of a single fan myself due to simplicity.

Would you prefer RTA's or RDA's?
Agreed! I like single coil rdas, preferably in a squonk mod. I would like to get a new squonker because my Vandy Vape Pulse 90X is old. I would like a dual battery but they are so hard to find anymore. And the ones you can still find like the Dovpo Topside Dual ar still $80 plus

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Depending on resistance and wattage needed you can do well with a single 21700 squonk mod.

And good news @Alex Mohler, Pulse V3 has just been released so hopefully the Pulse V2 will drop some more.

Probably the best places to get from will be the Chinese etailers though, as you should be able to get somewhat cheaper than locally.

But yeah, dual battery squonk mods have gotten rare. Unless you want to be seriously gouged, one of the best last ones was the Steam Crave Hadron as it was a dual 21700.

Seems the market has completely changed since pods and disposables have flooded it.

Alex Mohler

Oct 29, 2019
Depending on resistance and wattage needed you can do well with a single 21700 squonk mod.

And good news @Alex Mohler, Pulse V3 has just been released so hopefully the Pulse V2 will drop some more.

Probably the best places to get from will be the Chinese etailers though, as you should be able to get somewhat cheaper than locally.

But yeah, dual battery squonk mods have gotten rare. Unless you want to be seriously gouged, one of the best last ones was the Steam Crave Hadron as it was a dual 21700.

Seems the market has completely changed since pods and disposables have flooded it.
I've thought about getting a single 21700 squonker. I like anything between 0.3 and 0.4 ohms. That would be nice. That is true. Oh okay. I knew of the regular Hadron, but not the squonker. Yes Mord 100%. My only gripe about newer squonkers is the juice delivery systems that the industry has come up with. What's wrong with the silicone bottle with a tube that feeds right into the deck hahaha. Instead of the juice going up then sideways then up to the deck xD

Last edited:

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Yeah, the Hadron had an add on squonk backpack which was a pumper.

Pulse V2 keeps it simple, and even though made from the finest Czechoslovacian ivory (plastic) is pretty life proof especially with the G10 panels.

There's the Lost Vape Centaurus BF too, for another option.

But with a Molicel P42A 21700 @Alex Mohler I'd say that you were okay down to about 0.2 ohms and no less.

Couple that with a good single coil RDA with a reduced chamber volume and you should definitely get way above it.

So you've even got clones of BTD, Hussar II and Citadel. All the enjoyment of the originals, but for a fraction of the cost.

Alex Mohler

Oct 29, 2019
Yeah, the Hadron had an add on squonk backpack which was a pumper.

Pulse V2 keeps it simple, and even though made from the finest Czechoslovacian ivory (plastic) is pretty life proof especially with the G10 panels.

There's the Lost Vape Centaurus BF too, for another option.

But with a Molicel P42A 21700 @Alex Mohler I'd say that you were okay down to about 0.2 ohms and no less.

Couple that with a good single coil RDA with a reduced chamber volume and you should definitely get way above it.

So you've even got clones of BTD, Hussar II and Citadel. All the enjoyment of the originals, but for a fraction of the cost.
Hahaha, very true Mord. I looked at the lost vape a while back, and at the time it seemed to be sold out everywhere. I do like molicel batteries, they're the only ones I use anymore. Oh absolutely. Ah alright. I will have to look into them. Thank you Mord.

Alex Mohler

Oct 29, 2019
Just checked and health cabin has the best deal on at the moment, here's the link for you.

Thank you Mord. I greatly appreciate your help!

Reactions: Mordacai

Users who are viewing this thread