Releasing an RBA deck for your Sub Ohm tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Seuss

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2019
Hello,

Have you guys ever considered releasing an rba deck for your sub ohm tanks for people who don’t necessarily desire to buy throw away coils or prefer a specific coil style not found in those? It would be a cool nod to the old school.

For example I got a deal on a Switcher that comes with an NRG tank and I don’t use prebuilt coils or really know anyone that does so I guess I could find someone to mail it to. It’s a shame though because I hear they’re really nice tanks.

It would also be cool to see a few more squonk options come out. I see there is the Revenant with the omni 4.0. It would be nice to have a few different configurations of how the squonk system works available and just options in general. Different sizes, batt/power options etc, for the squonk fans.

Also, and don’t tell anyone I told you this but, I’m from the future and in the future pods will be exposed as the evil they are and only companies that refused to jump on that trend survive the mod wars so... just tossing that out there. Keep up the good work folks.

Dr. Seuss

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2019
That was the tank I originally learned to build on back in the day. I wonder if having them around would inspire more people to cross over into the building realm and into really figuring out the fine details of vaping.

The initial jump probably scares a good number of people off, “I’d have to get a deck, wire, cotton, tools, it’s just easier to buy prebuilt coils”, you know what I mean? But I bet if they had an rba just sitting around sooner or later a few of them would start tinkering around with it.

It’s a fine line to walk I suppose because some people aren’t going to want that no matter what, so it’s either a matter of how much it would add to the total price (if it were included like in the Kanger) or it could be done as just an after market purchase. If it mimics the kanger rba I would guess $12-$15 as a purchase afterwards by itself maybe? I’d certainly buy a few to stock up on.

Reactions: zoiDman

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I particularly like RBA decks myself when they’re done well. You can buy several, wick them all, and carry them around like spare coil cartridges. It’s what I do with my aromamizer plus.

Or... if you are New to Coil Building, you can carry a few Coil Heads as a Backup if your build for some reason goes Pear Shaped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread