My Omega has been sitting on my desk for about 2 weeks sporting a stealth adapter that just didn't want to come out. While I was in Home Depot today failing to find this Noalox everybody raves about, I picked up a three-pack of pliers and a can of WD-40 (the one with the smart straw). I used the spray feature on the WD-40 and sprayed all around the adapter, waited a minute and grabbed around the adapter with the most grippy pliers. I couldn't believe how easily it came out or that I didn't damage the Omega or the adapter. I've added pliers and that can of WD-40 to my vaping kit. I'm sure I'll be needing them again. I don't see anybody complaining about stuck adapters (except me!) but I do hope this helps someone.