The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Remember When!

Discussion in 'Nicoticket' started by 57chilicat, Feb 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. 57chilicat

57chilicat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    Ok, I'll start!
    Remember when you tried Coolcumber Mint for the first time and thought it was strange to Vape a veggie salad? Then you were gently reminded that a cucumber was really a fruit! And then it was soooo good you couldn't quit vaping it!

• Like Like x 2
  2. pwheeler

pwheeler Just Vaping Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 14, 2013
    Weimar, TX
    That's one flavor I never had the opportunity to try. Sounded kind of odd, but if Clark made it, I'm sure it was good!

• Like Like x 3
  3. 57chilicat

Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    Very good! For a while we had some unique flavors! Hummingbird was another short run that was yummy!

• Like Like x 1
  4. pwheeler

pwheeler Just Vaping Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 14, 2013
    Weimar, TX
    And that's another I didn't try. I was so stuck on Virus, Wakonda, Creme Brûlée and Betelgeuse I didn't try every short run that came down.

• Like Like x 2
  5. LynnNC

LynnNC ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2014
    NC
    Coolcumber Mint was the BOMB!! It was the perfect vape if you had a cold. Not very shelf stable though. I had to dump a 60 ml bottle that I was saving because after about 6 months, it turned nasty! Hummingbird was good too.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Frenchfry1942

Frenchfry1942 Chillin' Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2014
    Rivanna
    Jeez, they have only been closed for 4ish days. "Remember When", I thought it was going to be stories of the perils of having to walk all the way, in the snow, to Omaha...and it being uphill both ways. (jeez)

• Like Like x 4
  7. 57chilicat

Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    I remember when Sloth made all the videos showcasing NT juices! I love those videos!
    I also remember when I didn't know that Clark was Kent!

• Like Like x 4
  8. 57chilicat

Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    I might be tempted to walk all the way in the snow to Omaha if it meant Nicoticket staying open! But not uphill! I am fluffy enough to roll downhill pretty well!

• Like Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.