Status
Not open for further replies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
MyVaporJuice.com. Massive e-liquid menu, including dozens of NET Flavors. Bailed out of the vaping Industry as soon as Deeming became a reality.

ProVape.com. Dominant equipment supplier just a few years ago. Provided high quality, durable and safe Variable Voltage mods and service.

Highbrow Vapor. It has been stated that Bryan would extract his own flavorings, such as when strawberries were in season in California. Unbelievably pure fruit flavors. Making and distributing in North America and in Europe. Now Highbrow is closing their doors.

Reos Mods. Going out of business. The Original bottom feed mod, with a cult-like following and outstanding customer service. Once called "Reoville", now a new Grand can be bought for around $80.

Mrs. T's ? Copper Creek ? Backwoods Brew ? Who have I forgotten ?

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I'm not sure how long they've been gone, but not to long ago I remembered a juice that I use to buy from them and when I tried their site, they were gone. Nhaler was probably the very first vendor I used, close to 9 years ago and they are gone, but its probably 5 years since I tried their site, so not sure when they closed their doors......Nicticket is another that I use to purchase a particular juice from and they are also history

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Nhaler was probably the very first vendor I used, close to 9 years ago and they are gone, but its probably 5 years since I tried their site, so not sure when they closed their doors......

Drew, the owner, passed away. I think he was also the owner of Vapers Forum.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Just got an email from ProVariFuel.com owners...that they will be closing within the next few months, if not earlier as supplies run out. If you've been a customer already...you may place an order. However, they aren't accepting orders from any new customers. They're trying to help loyal customers stock up on some of their favorite eliquids while they still can.

The announcement of, and details about, their closing...can be found via a link on their home page.

Spydro

Sindoyen
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 20, 2013
    nowhither
    VapourArt, Greece. Their GP PAPS mech tube mods were the top shelf IMO. And their Heron's and Spheroid's were quite revolutionary for MTL folks... and then there was the Piccolo's. But the jewel in their crown was Perseas himself. I miss him far more than the gear (all of my VA gear is retired). Same with Reosmods, I miss the comradery with the ReoMeister Robert O'Neil. Nobody could replace him.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    Clouds of Vapor used to sell Golden Greeks (too expensive for me at the time, I was just starting), and my first e-liquids were sweet vapes from that vendor.
    I loved COV....I bought my first GG product there, a Penelope v1. Also fell in love with their butterscotch juice there, it was my adv for a couple years and is where I bought my first bottle of bobas bounty

Reactions: Katya

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Where did you hear Highbrow was closing? This is the email I got. Sounds like they are fighting the fight until they can’t. I used to order from them. Nice folks and good juice.

Houston, we have a problem.
    I'd like to start off by just letting you know it has been a sincere pleasure providing you with a quality ejuice since 2011. Highbrow has been a transformation journey for myself and I hope it has been for you as well. Helping people move away from cigarettes into a safer alternative has always been something that I take pride in and nothing will change that - not misleading headlines, not collective punishment for irresponsible players in our industry or others not even related to it and certainly not the unfair regulation hanging over vapers having nothing to do with our individual business.

Unfortunately, due to the regulatory environment we find ourselves in, I feel our days are somewhat numbered. The FDA is planning on a full ban of flavored ejuice from the market within the next 30 days.

I do not know what the future holds but our business will do whatever is humanly possible to keep providing you with the products that keep you from going back to traditional nicotine delivery systems. We will keep you updated on how we plan on doing this. Rest assured we will not go quietly into the abyss.

-- Bryan

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread