Reo #2, ordered and shipped on a tuesday?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

built4feel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
South Central PA, USA
So I made some big (unexpected?) purchases this weekend! And they all shipped out today! :2cool:

This weekend bender all started with the purchase of a liter of 25/75 PG/VG unflavored nicotine base in 100 mg/mL, a liter of pure VG, and a bunch of bottles. I saw that My Freedom Smokes (MFS) was having a sale on that liter of nic for $50 until today.. I jumped right in, and of course, I was going for the free shipping with getting the other supplies!
~$80

Picked up some containers at Bed Bath and Beyond for mixing/storing the unflavored juice. (thanks super-x)
~$10

Then I saw that the Odin had free shipping until midnight, and it was actually in stock from Loki Labs... Heck yes, I'm in! After reading everyone say how much they liked theirs and wanting another BF too, it wasn't much of a hard decision! Plus a SS1 DT!
~$90

Then I heard everyone talking about hammertone's.... They're a durable finish! They're the bees knees! ect..ect... And seeing "what's his name's" picture of his new LP/SL hammertone...I didn't even hesitate...I knew I wanted it, and I knew it was the right time...

I ordered it last night at 2AM!!! I didn't think it would ship out till tomorrow (wed) at the earliest, regarding Rob's M/W/F shipment schedule, but I'm blown away by how fast it shipped and the tracking info updated! Kudos to you, rob, and thank you for the unexpected speedy service! I picked up a aluminum button cover, 2 extra springs, a rebuild kit, extra screws, magnets, and orings...
~$225

Then I went directly over to RTD to get (5) AW 1600 mah batteries :) and a few cases.(I want to stop using my purple efest's if these batteries work like they should in my current LP....)
~$60

Then this morning, I splurged on some juice from nicoticket: cheesecake, cherry, strawberry, and raspberry all in 50 mls :vapor:... I couldn't resist.
~$110

Can't wait!!! :D
I'll post pics as I get em!

Just thought I'd share my vape and reo addict behaviors that were pretty evident this weekend!
On the justification side of things, I will now have an another amazing, amazing Reo, and a bunch of juice and supplies to last me a very, very long time!!! Plus, I'm now able to get healthier and help others get started doing the same, by giving away some of my old gear/juice! And showing off my reo's! ;)
Thanks rob, and thanks everyone here for your help and support! You're all awesome! :headbang:

RattlerX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
West Texas
So I made some big (unexpected?) purchases this weekend! And they all shipped out today! :2cool:

This weekend bender all started with the purchase of a liter of 25/75 PG/VG unflavored nicotine base in 100 mg/mL, a liter of pure VG, and a bunch of bottles. I saw that My Freedom Smokes (MFS) was having a sale on that liter of nic for $50 until today.. I jumped right in, and of course, I was going for the free shipping with getting the other supplies!
~$80

Picked up some containers at Bed Bath and Beyond for mixing/storing the unflavored juice. (thanks super-x)
~$10

Then I saw that the Odin had free shipping until midnight, and it was actually in stock from Loki Labs... Heck yes, I'm in! After reading everyone say how much they liked theirs and wanting another BF too, it wasn't much of a hard decision! Plus a SS1 DT!
~$90

Then I heard everyone talking about hammertone's.... They're a durable finish! They're the bees knees! ect..ect... And seeing "what's his name's" picture of his new LP/SL hammertone...I didn't even hesitate...I knew I wanted it, and I knew it was the right time...

I ordered it last night at 2AM!!! I didn't think it would ship out till tomorrow (wed) at the earliest, regarding Rob's M/W/F shipment schedule, but I'm blown away by how fast it shipped and the tracking info updated! Kudos to you, rob, and thank you for the unexpected speedy service! I picked up a aluminum button cover, 2 extra springs, a rebuild kit, extra screws, magnets, and orings...
~$225

Then I went directly over to RTD to get (5) AW 1600 mah batteries :) and a few cases.(I want to stop using my purple efest's if these batteries work like they should in my current LP....)
~$60

Then this morning, I splurged on some juice from nicoticket: cheesecake, cherry, strawberry, and raspberry all in 50 mls :vapor:... I couldn't resist.
~$110

Can't wait!!! :D
I'll post pics as I get em!

Just thought I'd share my vape and reo addict behaviors that were pretty evident this weekend!
On the justification side of things, I will now have an another amazing, amazing Reo, and a bunch of juice and supplies to last me a very, very long time!!! Plus, I'm now able to get healthier and help others get started doing the same, by giving away some of my old gear/juice! And showing off my reo's! ;)
Thanks rob, and thanks everyone here for your help and support! You're all awesome! :headbang:

~$575 spent on a REO and goodies.....vape quality PRICELESS

TheTurk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2014
New jersey
You have to login to paypal to view your tracking number. I imagine it has shipped - you probably didn't get the notification. I've only got 1 actual email about them shipping out of 4.

Good catch it did ship today i was checking his website apperently it wasnt updated... Thank you ...

built4feel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
South Central PA, USA
Here it is!
Got everything today except that NT order!
I agree with what everyone else said about pics; they don't do the finish justice! Looks way better in my hand!

1_DSC_0198.jpg

So I mixed up some ~5-6mg unflavored earlier...125ml worth...and thats what I loaded up into the odin...the taste is a little off? I've never tried unflavored before, so I'm thinking its just the way it is? I washed the Odin pretty good with soap and warm water, letting it soak for about 15 minutes and dried it out too...I put some of the unflavored in my magma, which had flavored juice in it already and it tastes good... I guess Im gonna try dripping a few drops of flavored into the odin...just thought I'd add where I'm at with it!

Oh yea, I got a aluminum button cover too, but I'm using it without it right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread