Not open for further replies.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
And an new outfit for my red REO :) she has gone brassy. Recently acquired two beautiful little Woodvils off the classies. There is room for one more! I have high hopes of snagging a full sized Woodvil in the next release. That should complete the set ;) LOL

0622d3b62d069d9058207c444469be14.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Momma! Which one is the new one..the one on the right? Lovely family photo:)

KS, Both of the woodvils are new. Well, new from the classies. The zebra wood mini on the left came yesterday. And the curly oak 490 on the right was added a couple of weeks ago.

I need to stay away from the classies...LOL

Mommabird62

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Now I want a red brassy Reo too!:) It's getting very expensive looking at all these beautiful Reo families with all their wonderful drip tips.

LOL Tell me! I need to stay away from the classies. Got two woodvils in about a two week span....I really only plan on getting one more. A full sized woodvil in the next release. Famous last words, right? ;)

Mommabird62

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Lovely collection - the woody on the far left is particularly stunning to my eye.

Love the brass with the red, and is that a nuppin' sitting atop her? There's a rash of those going around of late.

TY papa, and yes that is a Nuppin :) I really like it. Was easier to build on than I thought it was going to be.

Mommabird62

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
I really need to build my nuppin. Did I read the nuppin likes a higher ohm build? What/how did you build yours at? I just got a black kayfun mini yesterday for my mini beast, the istick. Talk about tiny screws!
I might need a jewelers loop and the smallest screwdriver in the world to build it!:rolleyes:
View attachment 388223

I need one of those! My build came out to 1.0 ohm. The same build usually is .9 so I'm not sure where the difference was. I did dual 28g kanthal on 14g needles. It wasn't as hard to build as it looks but the second coil is harder to get in place. Had to hold my mouth right ;)

38d8e1e3acc51e0f2439992bed6f8a9f.jpg

Mommabird62

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread