Not open for further replies.

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
Picture of Brass RM2 on a Woodvil
FYI - by the sounds of things Rob won't be doing that Xmas run. More like Spring run. I would keep an eye out in the Classies, might spot a woodvil there. I know there is a 18490 listed there now.
Big Kahuna.jpg

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Brass RM2 - looks great on a Woodvil! Reliable, easy to build on, produces nice flavor with it's med/small chamber. Flood proof, great draining, ceramic deck.:vapor:
That's true on all the past Woodvil mods, but maybe the new ones will be more flush to accommodate any bf atty. I've seen talk in it, but don't know really what's up Rob's sleeve. But you can't go wrong with the RM2.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Thanks everyone and that is what i thought. Maybe I need to stroll over to the classies. ;) I understand they go really fast tho and that's why I haven't bothered yet.

Edit :Just went over there and filled out the form to be granted classie access :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

Last edited:

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
While it is true the Woodies get snatched up in the classies pretty quick, I managed to score 2 18650's and an 18490 in about 3 weeks during September. I'm running brass RM2's on them almost all of the time, but also have tried out a RM3, VA Cyclone, IGO-S, smok Mini's, and a couple that I don't know what they are on them.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Don't believe Spydro, Woodvilles don't actually exist. They are the unicorn of the vaping world.

Don't believe BFR, only a few Woodvils are true unicorns. ;) But you do have to have all your ducks in a row to snag any Woodvil (or get real lucky like I did).

My unicorns... 3 ProVari Stealth/Military Limited Editions, including a 1 of 3 and a 1 of 1 prototype; PAPS TiX #11 of 99 (I have other PAPS with low numbers #22, #38, etc, but they've made hundreds of those models).

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
;););)
No, no, no...you're looking at it all wrong.

I'll give you one of your PAPS, you give me one of your Woodvilles. See, that makes sense.

So how does that help you build the "other" collection? Nope, none of them sense things at all.

Makes perfect sense to me.

I'll not address that comment, not from a lady..... Noooooo!

Gone from coffee to tequila. Oh, now it makes sense! :toast:

Coffee or tequilla both will do around here.

:unsure: I need a aspirin. Well soon you can get in on the sale and have your pick

I'd rather have the tequila myself.
;););)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread