Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
I've searched the threads but can't seem to find where/how to get a REO banner :confused:
Any help in both areas would be appreciated :blush:

I can make them...send me a PM. :) Once I have a set that are REO approved, they may end up on the website for download...but for now...I just make them as I go. :)

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
I forgot to add that another member made a couple...I have added one here that you can snag if you want -->
reosmods2.jpg

:)

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Thanks Rhaps :) Now, to use it, can I just copy/paste it to the spot where my original one was? It's been so long since I've done this that I totally forgot, LOL

You can hit reply with quote and copy the IMG code and paste it into your sig spot in your settings. You can also save the image to your computer and upload it through your ECF file manager (but that makes the banner smaller) or you can upload it to your own photo server like Photobucket or whatever and get the IMG code from there. :)

cherewine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2010
Pacific Northwest USA
Woot!! Got it...and even figured out how to write what all I use above it too..*chuckles to self* The only thing I will miss about my old sig is that I could keep track of how long I went without analogs...but I think that after 8 months and all the new and better things I've got to replace them, I'm not going back. As far as what I've saved...well, that was a joke from the end of the first week, LOL!!
Thanks again Rhaps!

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Woot!! Got it...and even figured out how to write what all I use above it too..*chuckles to self* The only thing I will miss about my old sig is that I could keep track of how long I went without analogs...but I think that after 8 months and all the new and better things I've got to replace them, I'm not going back. As far as what I've saved...well, that was a joke from the end of the first week, LOL!!
Thanks again Rhaps!

That looks great!! Now you can figure out how to link it to the REO site if ya want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread