Reo grand hits Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

brodymcd

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Dayton, Ohio
Well, if there was ever a time I was glad I got my grand, it's now. Been vacationing in Vegas and it is so cool to walk out the door knowing I'm good all day. Some fun stuff...

1) since my reo never leaks, I just put I in a ziploc and checked it in my bag. When I unpacked-juice EVERYWHERE. Should've known what with the pressure... :facepalm:

2) sitting at the blackjack table, vaping away. I sat the grand on the table next to my drink. Dealer asks me what it is, and even though I showed him, I had to take it off the table. Guess they were worried about cameras? I could vape, but not put the grand on the table.

3) tons of people asked about it. Had to show the battery and juice bottle, etc. People thought that was cool.

4) have not seen ONE other vaper (yet)

Anyone else?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

dopeh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2011
Montreal
Brought my Grand to Miami in Feb.

I too ended up with juice everywhere on the flight - noticed it stopped when the bottle had like 1.5ml left. All the smokers were eyeballing us, jealousy was thick lol

At the beach, the younger people thought I was doing drugs and were laughing - the older people thought the same and were frowning. I must have seemed to be rather enjoying myself.. imagine the look on all their faces when I whipped out the real drugs-did I say that out loud?

Most people in public places must have thought it was a medical device, zero questions and only the occasional furtive glance.

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
At the beach, the younger people thought I was doing drugs and were laughing - the older people thought the same and were frowning. I must have seemed to be rather enjoying myself.. imagine the look on all their faces when I whipped out the real drugs-did I say that out loud?

SO funny... I feel this way ALL the time! I proactively say "This is an E-cig, I'm not doing drugs" to strangers at least once a day... lol

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
When people ask me what I am doing my boyfriend always says, "...." or,"drugs" and laughs. He doesn't vape but when we are at the bar and he is drunk he likes to grab my reo.

LOL... that's hilarious... your bf and I would get along well : D

There was actually a big rumor going around about me a month ago... true story... my friend's brother happened to be in the car behind me while sitting in traffic one afternoon. I kept getting phone calls asking "are you OK? What have you been up to?"... very strange, very probing questions... finally, one of my other friends came out with it... "Bro... we know you're smoking crack... Stuart saw you..."

True story... swear to god!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread