Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Status
Not open for further replies.

brodymcd

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Dayton, Ohio
Soooo... I didn't want to deal with explaining a reo at the airport, so I took an eGo and cartos in my carryon to Vegas, lovingly packed the reo in my checked bag. On the way home, my connecting flight was cancelled and I was re-routed to aother city. Had to rent a car, mess around all day and didn't get my bag until 11pm. What was my thought all day?

I just want my reo. Don't lose my bag or make me wait until tomorrow with this eGo. I want my reo.

Never thought I'd be that guy, but the Reo is just such love. Thank you, Rob!

PS - nice long dog walk @ midnight, reunited with me reo grand... sooooooo great!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

dopeh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2011
Montreal
n00b question, in a few words describe how a REO works, I'm thinking about getting into something different soon as I'm trying to distance myself from anything remotely resembling an analog. Plus, I could aerate while listening to Speedwagon so that's cool too. I CAN'T FIGHT THIS FEELING ANYMOREEEEEEEEE!
Battery and juice bottle go inside the box. Atty screws on top..

To use, squeeze the bottle to get juice to the atty. Press and hold the button just like your Riva.

Erfmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
Arizona
n00b question, in a few words describe how a REO works, I'm thinking about getting into something different soon as I'm trying to distance myself from anything remotely resembling an analog. Plus, I could aerate while listening to Speedwagon so that's cool too. I CAN'T FIGHT THIS FEELING ANYMOREEEEEEEEE!

In a few words, my reos work fantastic. They are the most reliable, consistent pv's I have tried...screw on a filled bottle of liquid, install a fresh battery, attach you're favorite atty, a quick occasional squeeze of the bottle to feed the liquid, and bam...good to go all day....well made, great service, (not that I've needed any service) and a wonderful active forum full of lovable reonauts...what more is there to say? Get one...or 2...or more...

brodymcd

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Dayton, Ohio
lol TSA can kiss mah grits, Grand rides with ME. I'd put it in my jailhouse purse if I had to.

Well... I'm not saying I COULDN'T take it... but honestly for as long as I was travelling, I didn't want to have to potentially explain it, bottle of juice, etc. eGo with cartos went through without a blip.

dopeh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2011
Montreal
Well... I'm not saying I COULDN'T take it... but honestly for as long as I was travelling, I didn't want to have to potentially explain it, bottle of juice, etc. eGo with cartos went through without a blip.
I did have to explain, and it was fine. Didn't even tell me not to use it lol - I also had my eGo with me just in case but didn't need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread