Reo Grand won't fire....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been using my Reo Grand for about a week now....I don't think it's the end-all be-all that everyone else does...it does splash hot juice in your mouth from time to time, which my ego never did, but the flavor is SLIGHTLY better, so, trade-off. Also a bit disappointed in battery life, but such is the nature of these things. Anyway...all of that is not really why I'm writing.

Yesterday, for some reason, it just died, so I figured, time for a new battery. Swapped it out, nothing. Then, I wondered if I popped the atty. So, exchanged that, and then STILL nothing happened. Checked the swivel trigger to make sure I wasn't an idiot, nope fine. Checked the Novalux or whatever on the firing pin, all good. Couldn't figure it out, so I went to bed. Then, picked it up this morning and tried it out and it worked fine. For about three puffs. Now it won't work again. Anyone have any ideas?! I'm going crazy, since I dropped good cash on this thing and I'm already having problems!!!

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
I can't imagine a REO Grand having disappointing battery life. With any 18650, you should get 16-24 hours of vaping time. That leads me to believe that your battery or charger might be bad. Do you have a multimeter so that you can measure the voltage?

It would be great if you would start a thread on the REO forum Reos Mods where more people would be available to help you.

Also, in the package you should have received the business card with Rob's phone number. Call him. He is always happy to help. Or PM him (redeyedancer).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread