Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Hey ya'll. I don't even know who won the super bowl but the pizza was good.
connie_pizza-1.gif
I haven't been around here much lately. Hasn't anyone missed my "pink"? heehee Been keeping busy welcoming people to ecf and helping when I can. I don't know a whole lot but I have a whole lot of bookmarks. (and even more emoticons. I love those things)

Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday.

I missded ya!!!!! Reckin ya figgered that out when I came huntin ya huh. Good to see yur pink again!! I don't like it when my friends go away and don't talk to me fer days. lol

Howdy y'all!!

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Good evening, everyone! :)

Last night's game was great! ....until the last 30 seconds...ugh, that was painful to watch. My throat is raw and i'm still exhausted. Wayne had a little too much to drink, but I'm thinking that's a good thing, he didn't even see the 2nd half of the game. As mad as I was, I remind myself it's just a game and the fact is, they made it to the super bowl, even though they didn't win it this time. I am still immensely proud of them. (and proud that Irvin apologized for his shameful behavior) My favorite game of the season was the championship game come back against GreenBay. I look forward to another exciting season of Seattle ball....and I'll be rooting for the Hawks as always with my Seahawks Reo! :D
Me before the game with my Hawks Reo.

Rayvn, Wayne, (another fellow Reonaut) Brent, Richard & Dustin after the game

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Fine lookin bunch!

And your appliances are great!

Kin I have the guy next to Wayne?

No? I didn't think so...

Hahaha...that was Brent & Tess's house. And they do have excellent appliances. :D

Brent? Sorry, No he's taken. Richard was the only single man in the house. :)

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Hahaha...that was Brent & Tess's house. And they do have excellent appliances. :D

Brent? Sorry, No he's taken. Richard was the only single man in the house. :)

Well humph.... he's much too young... come to think of it....most all men are just too young anymore:D

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
Good morning Reoville. Its been a while since I dropped by so catching up is nearly impossible. Just want to say hello. I built a new coil a few days ago. My old one was 4 months old and didn't really need changing but what the heck I did it. Here's a pic of the backyard yesterday. I am sooo sick of this. Can't wait for April to get here.
_2XE0644-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread