Not open for further replies.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Hi Lisa, see you're hanging around :)

Hi Fleet :) Ya...trying to pop in when I can. Just returned last week from a trip to AZ to work on the problem that is my Dad. Feeling kinda worn down a bit. The superbowl was a nice distraction, but its time to pull up my big girl panties and carry on. Glad to see you're feeling better.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
ive sure missed you Lisa :)

I've missed you too, Scott. I am really hoping that things will settle down a bit this year. Been going balls out for a while now and I need some R&R....besides just hanging out in my jammies. I miss my Reo family....I had to separate the various facets of my life and just focus on a few for a while to get things done that needed to get done.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Hi Deb,
my bike is blue,
Hi Scott!
Good morning, too!

I can't believe it is blue. I would have put money on it being black. Is it at least a Harley? Biker fantasy totally ruined. JK My sons Harley is a pretty shade of blue. I lost count of how many motorcycles hes bought. 5 or 6. I know he has a BMW and Honda. That boy is good to himself. The only one I have rode on with him is the Harley. I love the feel and sound of a Hog.
Laie_74.gif
(yes like a 7 year old, I have emoticons for every emotion I have)
connie_mini_girlspin.gif

Hope y'all have a great day. The sun is shining here and I'm going to enjoy it.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
So sorry I missed the visit from "Infrequent Stalker" (formerly creepy). What's up with that Dennis? We miss your witty comments and who you would "do". :sneaky: Musta been all the talk of youth, sex and erections. That's okay, I always come running when someone mentions ice cream. Ain't that right Debadoo?
d_ice.gif

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
So sorry I missed the visit from "Infrequent Stalker" (formerly creepy). What's up with that Dennis? We miss your witty comments and who you would "do". :sneaky: Musta been all the talk of youth, sex and erections. That's okay, I always come running when someone mentions ice cream. Ain't that right Debadoo?
d_ice.gif

Rev. Stabard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Dark side of the moon
I can't believe it is blue. I would have put money on it being black. Is it at least a Harley? Biker fantasy totally ruined. JK My sons Harley is a pretty shade of blue. I lost count of how many motorcycles hes bought. 5 or 6. I know he has a BMW and Honda. That boy is good to himself. The only one I have rode on with him is the Harley. I love the feel and sound of a Hog.
Laie_74.gif
(yes like a 7 year old, I have emoticons for every emotion I have)
connie_mini_girlspin.gif

Hope y'all have a great day. The sun is shining here and I'm going to enjoy it.

Actually all my bikes were black. And Harley's. There does that restore your faith?

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Deb...He accepted it!!!!:rickroll:

Oh kewl!!! I quit reading the thread after a couple days, so I missed that. Last I'd heard folks were gonna use it for buying reos to get it to him somehow. lol I wasn't able to contribute, but Lisa (i think) mentioned coffee, hmmmm wonder if he likes Sumatran coffee? I got some of that and it's yummy.

d_ice.gif

Jup! I know how to get yur attn now! lol

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
And yes... :) I'm Lisa. I've been away a lot lately so I haven't kept up as much as I usually do. Nice to meet you, Debadoo. :D Welcome to the Lounge. :toast:

Thanks, nice to meet you too!

That's a good man right there, cept I would replace pizza with chocolate!!! Pizza is good, but c'mon.......lol I'd learned about his egg roll obsession, but didn't know about the coffee and pizza. I remember when I was a kid and visiting my 1/2 sister, there was a place in Indianapolis that I think was called Ho Ming's. Egg rolls the size of a burrito, and bar none the best I ever had. Us kids only got a piece of one, and despite much begging they never got more while I was there, but I have never forgotten that egg roll. Hard to find a good one these days. But the thai place down the street has some decent ones. well what the chinese call spring rolls. My favs are Filipino lumpia. or Korean Yaki Mandu

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
:drool: lumpia.....I haven't had any in sooo long. Used to live in Hawaii....so lumpia was something I ate often. and sushi....and laulau....*sigh* I just ate and now I'm hungry again. :?:

oh man, I soooooo wanna visit Hawaii some day. Totally an island girl at heart and living in Galveston just didn't cut it! hehehe had some real Kona coffee one time (not the 10% mix in the bags) and it was soooooooo good. Sorry I made ya hungry. I haven't eaten yet and now I'm starvin! lol and I want some coffee. :)

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
oh man, I soooooo wanna visit Hawaii some day. Totally an island girl at heart and living in Galveston just didn't cut it! hehehe had some real Kona coffee one time (not the 10% mix in the bags) and it was soooooooo good. Sorry I made ya hungry. I haven't eaten yet and now I'm starvin! lol and I want some coffee. :)

Island living is different....but I lived on Molokai...so it was rather unique. Not like living on the more populated islands. As a child it was okay...but I pine away after it now that I'm older. Now that we're living in the woods, I don't miss it as much....but when I was living in the city, I rather missed the quiet island lifestyle where everything moved at a snails pace and the worries of the world were non-existent.

TheBikeGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2014
Dry Ridge, Kentucky, USA

I've lived a lot of places, but Galveston is the only one I ever miss.

TheBikeGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2014
Dry Ridge, Kentucky, USA
When I was a kid. Galveston was a great place to live. It wasn't as oriented toward big money. There was a lot to do on the cheap. We used to go down on The Strand a lot. You could drive down the beach the whole length of the island. Texas has a public beach laws, but if you have the money, they will just make sure "your" beach is a long way from a beach access and parking point. Money corrupts everything, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread