Not open for further replies.

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
Good day Reoville.
Happy belated birthday wishes to Paul and Fleet. Another year gone by!
After all the guitar talk yesterday I'll post a few pics. A friend of mine plays and wanted me to photograph two guitars that he was considering selling. I'm not sure he ever tried to sell them after that. I learned a lot about guitars from his yammering while I was shooting. They are very visually interesting instruments though. Lots of craftsmanship. You can tell I only play the radio.
DSCF1516-L.jpg

DSCF1553-L.jpg

DSCF1566-L.jpg

Rev. Stabard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Dark side of the moon
Fleet - you know the Cubital Tunnel is not going to get better on its own. I know. Another big scar on me. I quit going to doctors because they all find me dissectable instead of irresistible . But looking on the bright side. . . if need be, it will be easy for my family to identify me in the event of my dimise.
girl_haha.gif

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday planned. Me? Cut hair Sunday (I give daddy, hubby and son haircuts because they are cheap SOB's) and of course TLC for the reos. I love a clean reo.

Yeah, I'm not expecting it to get better. Just have to have some resolution in my life on some things before I do the surgery. How much mobility did you lose when you had the surgery. I've got a manual transmission and the affected hand is my right hand. Am I going to be able to drive?

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Yeah, I'm not expecting it to get better. Just have to have some resolution in my life on some things before I do the surgery. How much mobility did you lose when you had the surgery. I've got a manual transmission and the affected hand is my right hand. Am I going to be able to drive?

I don't think your going to be to happy when I tell you. . .
MG_56.gif

Good Monday Morning REOVille. Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

You too. Love you avatar. Where are you headed today?

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I'm to tired to worry about it now, but it seems a little different on Tapatalk. I do love the little hearts though when you like something. You know I'm all about adorable. Hope I figure it out after I've caught a couple of zzzz's. I really like using my phone. How else can I keep up with ecf when I'm on the potty. bahahahahahaha Anyone know where I can "get a life"?
connie_mini_girlspin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread