Reo Lounge Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
I love Little Feat, that brought back some good memories, thank you!

and.... i did talk to Torey earlier.

she's fine. just dealing with some issues. all i remermber is sumpin about plumbing problems...

i'm guessing she'll be around Monday, or mebbe Tuesday

:)

I use Ubuntu exclusively for my Linux distro. However, the last time I had to partition a disk (many years ago), I used partition magic. It worked well. However, since using Ubuntu, I no longer need it. I only keep Winblows on a computer when I have new hardware, and need to keep it around for warranty issues. That way if I have a hardware failure, I can load Winblows long enough so they can fix the hardware.

I don't think they carry that anymore. I am gonna have to look it up, thanks.

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
Afternoon everyone. Just sitting here watching my out door camera stalking that USPS worker with my Grand.

While waiting I did my first dual coil for the Vector. 29g 8wraps came to .7 ohms. Sound about right?

Nah....

I'd expect .6...pffffffffff!

LOL :facepalm: Sounds Awesome!

Reactions: Debadoo

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Afternoon everyone. Just sitting here watching my out door camera stalking that USPS worker with my Grand.

While waiting I did my first dual coil for the Vector. 29g 8wraps came to .7 ohms. Sound about right?

Nice! Got a Vector headed to me as well.

Maybe live a little - perhaps a nice dual 26g netting .4 or so. It'll change your whole world :)

BTW - love your atty. When I was 20 (and had hair), I looked like that (at least I thought I did).

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
and.... i did talk to Torey earlier.
Glad you talked to her......we've been missing her. I emailed and got a response. Hope she's feeling better soon, and back with us soon.

morning everyone, yesterday I got the results of a biopsy I had been waiting on, and thankfully it came back clear
thank goodness!! Been there, that's a rough thing to wait for. so glad you had a happy outcome! Mine was many years ago now but was benign also.

Welcome Kid........is this your first reo, or an addition?

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning REOVille. Saturday ! My day off ! Daughter's car needs an alternator, lawn needs mowing, garden needs weeding, Temps and Humidity in the high 90's today...
Love these kinda 'days off' o_O

Have a Safe and Blessed Day (and get some sleep, Dennis) :)

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Morning Reoville!

I woke up to blood trails and finally found Tukii under my bed. I believe she had her kittens ,but she's up at the top dead center surrounded by bags of stuff so i haven't actually seen them yet.i moved her food n water dishes and litter box into my bedroom for the time being. i guess I'll be sleeping in the spare room fore a while:D

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Going to a BBQ at my friend's parents house today. Cold brews and hot brats. I'm bringing Tickle with me. Have a fun day, all.
20150605_095110.jpg

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
Anne,
Were you able to read the article ok?

Anne,
Étiez-vous en mesure de lire l'article ok?

It actually took me a few , but I translated it into French if it was too difficult to read?

Il m'a fallu un peu, mais je l'a traduit en français si elle était trop difficile à lire?

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
When I was a kid, my cat had a litter of kittens. The mama cat was a first time mom, and she wanted me with her. If I tried to leave the room, she cried. She may find it very helpful if you offer her comfort during her time of birthing. I am going to send you a pm on this too.

Morning Reoville!

I woke up to blood trails and finally found Tukii under my bed. I believe she had her kittens ,but she's up at the top dead center surrounded by bags of stuff so i haven't actually seen them yet.i moved her food n water dishes and litter box into my bedroom for the time being. i guess I'll be sleeping in the spare room fore a while:D

misswish1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
NM
Morning Reoville!

Aww, you gots babies! Can't wait to see pics of them, when Tukii brings them out.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Mouse.gif
Hey everyone. Just wanted to thank everyone for being so nice and concerned about me. I am feeling a little better but thinking I might need to go back to the doctor next week. He doesn't really know what has been wrong other than my platelet count is high and by B12 is mildly deficient. Oh and my testosterone is elevated. I probably have more than Caitlyn Jenner. bahahahaha I seem to be catching up on the sleep I've lost for the last several years. That's a good thing though. I have fluffiness to spare so I'm not complaining about the the weight loss. I sure hope that part stays around for a quite a while.
I have been keeping up with the thread on my phone and want to welcome all the new and not so new faces. It is nice to meet you all. Welcome to a little piece of reo heaven.

Kay, congrats on the new additions. I think it is so exciting. I've had cats for 37 years but never seen kitties being born. My first two cats still had their eyes closed and I bottle fed them and they really thought I was there mother. Thank goodness you have the mama there. She'll do all the work. All you have to do is get us some pictures of those sweet babies.

Deb, congrats on your reo addition. I held myself back from the woodvil sale but one that I sort of liked is still on the site. I just keep telling myself that vaping is so great for me that I really don't need anything. Me and Kay were talking about how lucky we really are to have met so many wonderful people through our love for reos.

Well, you will have to forgive me for the long post. Just really wanted to say I have missed you all and you are not rid of me
rat.gif
and little rat hugs to everyone.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
very interesting morning....Tukii has only one kitty, i found the other one in my bedroom closet , dead and very large. That explains the blood trail. Poor Tukii...:( A friend came over a while ago with her husband, whom I also like very much thankfully, I got out the flashlight to show them the kitten, which at the time i didn't know there was only one. Tukii meowed at us and came to the edge of the bed to be petted! A neighbor and her 4 yr. old came in and the child laid on the floor to see
Tukii and her kitty and she came right out to him! I just now put a small dish of dry food, a dish of wet food and a dish of water at the edge of the bed on the floor and Tukii came over and started pigging out, thankfully.

At least i don't have to try to find homes for a lot of baby kittens...cuz i'm keeping the one that she has left.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread