reo mini question

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
tried your suggestion and same result. i guess it must be the battery or a defective mini. hopefully its the battery.
It may be a grounding issue the only way I can tell is to have the mod unfortunately.This can happen if the anodized coloring isn't cleaned enough around the battery connection .The mod will register on a volt meter but when you draw on it it just peters out.Like I said I cant tell unless I have the mod in hand I suggest sending it to me.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
guess i was too anxious to try it out. i have ordered all the above that you state. i read the battery thread before and the only reason it states to use protected batteries is because you might accidently charge them by mistake. so you think its not performing cause the battery is not protected? will the lr510 perform that much better? my regular 510 atty just doesnt perform on the mini like it does on my ego.

So the LR atty performs well with a 3.7volt battery...which is what the REO's are built to use. Its not just about the size...its about power as well. My guess is the battery you put in mod just doesn't have the oomph needed to power the atomizer. The standard 510 atomizer works well on an eGo battery because they tend to run at 3.2 volts...unless something has changed. It will work fine on the REO when you have the correct battery in it, though you will probably enjoy a LR atomizer more. The reason we recommend protected or safe chem batteries is because they are made to handle the load. It is dangerous to use primary batteries in any pv. You will see once you get the right batteries in it. :)

Emris

Time Lord
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas

ajkron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2011
alabama
wow great help!! guess thats why sometimes the atty will sometimes sizzle and then alot of times not. my batteries and charger will be delivered today so i guess i will find out. wonder how long they take to charge?

thanks prohetz!!!

I do not believe that the battery you are using will deliver the proper amps needed in order to fire that atty! If you follow the link below you will see that the battery you are using will supply only .7 amps. You need 3 times that amount in order to fire that atty! Hope this helps.
http://www.saftbatteries.com/doc/Documents/primary/Cube655/LS%2014500_0408_revised_0908.58ecd0c2-6b62-44ca-8c7e-609aae0d25e7.pdf

Emris

Time Lord
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
No problem at all. Most of the time the batteries come with about a 80% charge in them. Throw one in the charger and vape the other. Your not going to hurt it and this way you will know right off the bat! lol, so to speak!

wow great help!! guess thats why sometimes the atty will sometimes sizzle and then alot of times not. my batteries and charger will be delivered today so i guess i will find out. wonder how long they take to charge?

thanks prohetz!!!

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
funny you say that. havent seen too many like mine so i didnt want to offend anyone. i know there are alot of women on here. everyone has been so helpful its really unbelievable! why cant the real world be like that lol

Every woman here looks exactly like the one in your previous avatar. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread