The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Reo Mini user forum noob

Discussion in 'Reos Mods' started by adamshanklesreo, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. adamshanklesreo

adamshanklesreo Full Member

Aug 31, 2012
    Ft. Payne
    Hello,
    I have had a Reo Mini Grand since 12/1/11 loved it since day one! With that being said and thanks to SammyT for getting me on to vaping! From around 2 packs a day at age 22 I greatly appreciate it. Sam! But also here to tell everyone don't ever worry about how rough you are on a Reo. I have worked in the metal fab industry and on the farm here in Northeast Alabama. I do try and keep a cover over my drip tip so debris don't get in my attie. But mine has been dropped, beat, banged, wet (not the battery), hot, cold, dirty, and even clean. A Reo will work all of the time! So if you are try to convert anyone and their afraid they will be to rough on it. I bet they won't cause it would be hard to be worse than me. Love the mini for its size I carry it and a small neoprene case with two batteries an extra bottles of juice a spare attie and a cut off little pick from a dental kit its the j shaped end not the u. Everything I needed to be away from the house from Sun up to dark thirty. In the same t-shirt pocket I tried to carry 2 packs and a lighter in. Happy vaping to all. Thanks Adam!

2. juicejunky

juicejunky Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2011
    gone
    Welcome to the ECF forum.

Love my Mini and Grand too. I've had them over a year, dropped them a bunch, and they are still vaping as sweet as day 1.

3. Rhapsodies Fire

Rhapsodies Fire ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2010
    Bow, WA, USA
    Welcome, Adam! :)
    Ya...these REOs can definitely take a beating! :thumbs:

4. Sterno

Sterno ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 12, 2010
    Oklahoma City
  5. pianoguy

pianoguy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 4, 2009
    Apple Valley, MN
    Welcome! They are tough mods, indeed - I have beaten my Grand like a red-headed stepchild and it has never failed me.

6. redeyedancer

redeyedancer Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2010
    Maine
  7. SammyT

SammyT Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2011
    Auburn, Alabama, USA
  8. Leatherwringer

Leatherwringer Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2010
    Ohio
    I have a REO Mini on the way! looking forward to abusing it!!!

9. Della Cirque

Della Cirque Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2011
    Deep East Texas
    Welcome to REOvil, Adam!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.