Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelbeethehmmrgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Belle, West Virginia, United States
Shelly, PM me and I'll just send you some. I don't need any 32gauge or 28 gauge, but I have plenty of 30 gauge and will gladly share.

Jan

Your the best Thank you PM incoming.

If anyone needs 32 or 28 gauge PM me and I will be happy to send you some!

Last edited:

Ratman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Tulsa OK
*Edit: Trades Complete
DW is looking for 2.1's We have a pair of Grands to trade for them. Will post them for sale if no bites. She is looking for a metallic purple 2.1 and a metallic blue 2.1 - both all solid color with matching doors in good or better condition.

The grands are an anodized black squareback with a metallic purple door (or green anodized door if you prefer) no scratches or chips that I can see on it anywhere. The other grand is a polished red anodized with a black anodized door. Has some scratch marks on the bottom corners of the mod where it would sit on a desk and one on the back as shown in pictures. Sorry for the dust and fingerprints. Will be thoroughly cleaned and polished before traded. Both in working mechanical order although Rob repaired the red inside where a screw had broken so the divider looks a little different.

Last edited by a moderator:

TryinToQuit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2008
  • Deleted by Rhapsodies Fire
  • Reason: per posters request

2423kids

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
VA and FL
*Edit: TRADE COMPLETE

Trade Colors Anyone? :)

I have a Reo Woodville 18490 that I LOVE everything about ... Except GREEN isn't my favorite color. Don't get me wrong the colors are warm and rich and very vibrant as you can see in my little photo collage below ... And it IS BEAUTIFUL for sure! BUT ... I'd LOVE IT EVEN MORE if it were more cooler colors like blues, purples, turquoise, red or black. Would anyone like to trade colors? Gotta be someone who loves greens more than blues! ;-) :D Just PM! Thanks all! (It's a girlie thing ya know! ;-) Must coordinate with my bluejeans! :)

Pic of my 18490 Reo Woodville ....

2707638B-51F2-4CD1-A011-B1D953B03474-279-0000016CD574B26D_zps18b0c2e1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
Hardware: Reomizer 2.0 with 1/16" air hole
New/Used: Used, gently
For What Device(s): Reomizer 2.0 unmodified
Shipping: Each pays own
Comments:
I have an RM2 that I drilled the air hole out to 1/16" on. Turns out I prefer the stock air flow.. which is a surprise because 1/16" was my sweet spot on every RBA before.
The hole is drilled clean, no scratches or anything. Aside from the bigger air hole it's as it was when I received it from Rob.
If anyone is interested in trying it I'd like to trade for a stock one. It can be a temporary trade until you decide whether you like the looser draw or not. I'll add some pics to this post later tonight when I have a few minutes to take some.

Note - the air hole does not line up perfectly between the posts. It lines up closer to the drain hole in the ceramic. This is how it was from REO. It works fantastic and was my daily vape atty until I drilled out the air hole :(

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Hardware: Reomizer 2.0 with 1/16" air hole
New/Used: Used, gently
For What Device(s): Reomizer 2.0 unmodified
Shipping: Each pays own
Comments:
I have an RM2 that I drilled the air hole out to 1/16" on. Turns out I prefer the stock air flow.. which is a surprise because 1/16" was my sweet spot on every RBA before.
The hole is drilled clean, no scratches or anything. Aside from the bigger air hole it's as it was when I received it from Rob.
If anyone is interested in trying it I'd like to trade for a stock one. It can be a temporary trade until you decide whether you like the looser draw or not. I'll add some pics to this post later tonight when I have a few minutes to take some.

Note - the air hole does not line up perfectly between the posts. It lines up closer to the drain hole in the ceramic. This is how it was from REO. It works fantastic and was my daily vape atty until I drilled out the air hole :(
I can fix that air hole with a little solder and re drill it to 3/64.

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
I've got a grand in black , w/a polished, gold,green, silver, and black door, I might be into trading. I've use my mini woodvil mostly. The corners are banged a bit and the black anodizing is fading from use. So 5 doors and a grande. You have anything else to go w/that mini you might want to add?
Thanks, Ele

Attachments

• samsung september 1, 2012 013.jpg
    samsung september 1, 2012 013.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 42

mrwilliams2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2012
Greenville, NC
I've got a grand in black , w/a polished, gold,green, silver, and black door, I might be into trading. I've use my mini woodvil mostly. The corners are banged a bit and the black anodizing is fading from use. So 5 doors and a grande. You have anything else to go w/that mini you might want to add?
Thanks, Ele

PM'd you element.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread