ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com

http://youtu.be/QnVQ0AMRUto

THESE THINGS TAKE FOREVER TO UPLOAD :)

This is a very nice atomizer. I have cleaned it and am vaping it as I speak (write). Note to self (any ya'll) always wash out a new atomizer to remove any residual machine oils BEFORE YOU BUILD :)

I use a few drops of dawn in a pot of water, bring it to a low boil, then remove the parts using tongs into a colander. Then rinse in cold water. make sure that you get a good amount of water thru the feed hole (it helps to slow the water down to a trickle for this) then dry, build and vape your brains out :)

Quigsworth

Just some guy...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
The Republic of Cascadia

http://youtu.be/QnVQ0AMRUto

THESE THINGS TAKE FOREVER TO UPLOAD :)

This is a very nice atomizer. I have cleaned it and am vaping it as I speak (write). Note to self (any ya'll) always wash out a new atomizer to remove any residual machine oils BEFORE YOU BUILD :)

I use a few drops of dawn in a pot of water, bring it to a low boil, then remove the parts using tongs into a colander. Then rinse in cold water. make sure that you get a good amount of water thru the feed hole (it helps to slow the water down to a trickle for this) then dry, build and vape your brains out :)

Entertaining as usual (btw, you got great taste in music)...one of the things worth mentioning on the RM4 (Atomic) is the unique chamber size...if you're someone like me who typically vapes on 22mm RDA's, has dialed their coil wrap down but has a juice that they wish had a tiny bit of a hotter vape to it...the RM4 is great...one last thing, unless Rob is selling them exclusively now with the allen head grub screws instead of the philips head, go for the grub screw upgrade...those philips head screws get uncomfortably close to each other when you're torquing down that Kanthal...it's almost like they tried to jam too much goodness into mid-sized RDA.

built4feel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
South Central PA, USA
Entertaining as usual (btw, you got great taste in music)...one of the things worth mentioning on the RM4 (Atomic) is the unique chamber size...if you're someone like me who typically vapes on 22mm RDA's, has dialed their coil wrap down but has a juice that they wish had a tiny bit of a hotter vape to it...the RM4 is great...one last thing, unless Rob is selling them exclusively now with the allen head grub screws instead of the philips head, go for the grub screw upgrade...those philips head screws get uncomfortably close to each other when you're torquing down that Kanthal...it's almost like they tried to jam too much goodness into mid-sized RDA.

Yup, this was my first BF atty back in September, and it came with the allen head screws by default, which work great.

Good job on the walkthrough super X!

I was amazed at how good this atty performed with a single coil. It got me comfortable enough to try duals though, and I never looked back. Very versitile atty.

One thing for any newbie reading this: if you get a whistle sound, then just move the AFC ring a tiny bit. That usually takes care of it.

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Not a dual coiler (yet), but enjoyed the video. The RM4 looks very nice on a Reo, and I liked how it screwed down to lock the air-flow control ring down - to secure any movement.

Just wondering if there is significant reason why the drill bit is not take on through the center post - to make Two juice holes. Bet this would work even better with thicker juice. But then again, would probably lead to flooding with thinner juice, but the reducer tube would take care of that. Heck if I know. Thought I'd bring it up.:blush:

RM4 does look really good. Russ, please keep us updated on how the flavor & taste is ... after you clean it.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread