Replace the inner eroll battery - is it possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

orior

Aug 2, 2016
Hello all,

As we know (or not), joyetech killed its own Eroll and Eroll-c, and now it's surely impossible to find battery replacements anywhere.
For me it's still the best cigalike for out and about along with the PCC Mega, which was eliminated too.

I'm only left now with some 8 batteries I managed to scrap from here and there and that's it.
I'm with big fear of the future and terrified seeing me in it walking around with some ugly big vape from the current gazillion big vaping devices.

Does anyone think it's possible or maybe has anyone tried and managed to disassemble the eroll battery and replace its inner battery?

Thanks

orior

Aug 2, 2016
They only ship to USA. Also 10$ for 1 battery is pretty much on the high side, although I would have paid it, since they are rare now.

Nope. The eroll battery is unique. It’s got a hole through the middle for one. The only way I know of to get new batteries atm is to order a whole new kit from vaperssoUSA the whole thing is only $35 though.

I couldn't find the site you're talking about. I think you misspelled the name..

Reactions: redeuce

orior

Aug 2, 2016
Orior, I'm sorry I wish I had an answer that would help you. There are other similar products on the market. I see a lot of similar products in the clearance tabs on numerous websites. I would even try eBay and Amazon. Otherwise, heaven gifts and gearbest might be another alternative. Good luck!

Thanks David :)
The thing is, other products might look similar but they have annoyances that eroll hasn't for me:
not enough TH / too airy draw / atomizer which you can't dry-burn / impossible to fill in the darkness etc..
I already contacted Heaven gifts, and they said that they can't deliver batteries cause Joyetech discontinued it and stopped producing it in the factory.
I really don't understand this. I believe there are enough people who like the eroll to at least keep producing the replacement parts for it, go figure.

I will try contact cignot, maybe they will agree to ship outside the US..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread