Replacement flavor for Chinese type USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomasis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2012
Somewhere on top of the world
I used to order Chinese type USA flavor concentrate from RTS until I recently went to the site only to find this is no longer available. I'm looking for someone who has tried Chinese type USA and has found something similar in taste. I need a replacement for this flavor concentrate as it's my ADV.. Help!! Been looking around here in the search and I can't find anyone else with this problem. Am I the only one who liked this flavor? (Maybe that's why it's no longer available)....
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Yeal, they used to carry the dekang 555 which was one of my favorites but they didn't restock it either. I'd say part of the problem with finding the Chinese type USA is that you don't know what company makes it. There's a possibility that it's hangsen or dekang though, as both of those can be bought in bulk and named whatever. I'd try the hangsen usa and see if it's close. Even if its not exactly what you're looking for, you should be able to come up with some good mixes with it, or just forward it to a friend. (My address is ...... lol) :vapor:

Thomasis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2012
Somewhere on top of the world

I wish it were that easy. I have tried Hangsen USA, RY1, and Desert Ship, all steeped for 3 weeks now. There ok, but I'm getting a slight burnt twang to all of them at 3%. Hangsen USA isn't doing it for me. I'm trying all kinds of combinations at this point though so please keep the ideas coming!!!

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
......... I'm trying all kinds of combinations at this point though so please keep the ideas coming!!!

Maybe try to describe what you're looking for and how the hangsen usa fails. I know that's hard, and you might be like me (I'm the worlds worst at trying to describe flavors) but still, somebody might pick up on something and be able to help.

The only thing I can think of at the moment would be to go to the FA site and see if you can find something interesting.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Yeah, I'm still waiting for some samples to show up in the mail. I'll let you know as soon as I get the samples and I am back in town to mix some up.

Great. I'm out of the american red from WL and WL is out of stock on it. The american red is a great marlb flavor, but if you come up with a good usa flavor I may try it instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread