The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Replacement for an iTaste VV4?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by HoldyourfireAl, Mar 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. HoldyourfireAl

HoldyourfireAl New Member

Nov 11, 2016
    Replacement for an iTaste VV4?

All I've ever used is the iTaste VV series. Now, they are all discontinued. What have the rest of you switched to? Can the iClear 16s be used on anything else?

Thanks!

2. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I was happy to move on to a small box mod after mine died. Istick 20,30,or 40 which they still sell.

3. JCinFLA

JCinFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 21, 2015
    There are still some US vendors who have them in their Clearance sections. I've seen 2 vendors with them, IIRC, in the last couple of weeks.

If you can't find those, I 2nd the recommendation above for the Eleaf iSticks. I've had 4-5 of them in rotation for the last almost 4 years now! Have more in my "stash", too. Just be careful where you buy the iSticks though...as some US vendors sell clones. Central Vapors is 1 of the vendors with clones.

Your iClear 16 clearomizers can be used on any mod with a 510 connection...if you use an eGo/510 adapter on the mod. The adapters are inexpensive, too..usually only $.50-$2.00 depending on which vendor you buy it from.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.