20141218_230348.jpg

And inside the "vape pouch". Has changed a lil bit:

20141218_230430.jpg

Strings

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2014
Manitowoc WI USA
I was afraid you were gonna say that. NOT a fan of off-body carry: too easy to have an "oops" moment

My Fatboy carries almost everything: med/FA kit, vape gear, tablet, notebook, chargers, tools, ink. But my carry pieces are on my body anytime I'm away from home. Except at work, and then they're locked up in the work vehicle (until I'm done, then they're back on my person)

Strings, personally, I agree with you, especially for my husband, and that's why I've been resistant. At my place of work, I am not permitted to have it on body, so I don't generally carry. I would rather have a "bag" that I can secure it in inside of a locked locker, until I can get "out of the office" and put it back on body. I keep telling hubby he just needs to get a holster that he's comfortable with. :) If he wanted one for a range bag, I would be happier (and probably lest resistant).

officer196

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2014
Ft. Worth, TX
Strings, personally, I agree with you, especially for my husband, and that's why I've been resistant. At my place of work, I am not permitted to have it on body, so I don't generally carry. I would rather have a "bag" that I can secure it in inside of a locked locker, until I can get "out of the office" and put it back on body. I keep telling hubby he just needs to get a holster that he's comfortable with. :) If he wanted one for a range bag, I would be happier (and probably lest resistant).

Little of topic, but has your husband looked into white hat holsters, alien gear or crossbreed? All these holster use about the same concept and are very comfortable. I can easily conceal my duty weapon which is a glock 17.

Strings, love that maxpedition. I have the versipack LEO and love it.

Strings

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2014
Manitowoc WI USA
Actually got my wife the S Type Fatboy for a purse. She loves it.

Wear mine slung down below whatever carry piece I happen to be wearing, so I can draw without the bag getting in the way. Puts the vape pouch right at hand, too. Also added a buckled strap on the back, to attach it to my Sporty's backrest.

Here's what I used for the vape pouch: Dunlop Manufacturing :: Accessories :: :: D'Agostino Tool Bag

Had to modify a bit to fit in the molle straps, but it was worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread