Replacement Gen Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy_H

Nov 27, 2016
Has anybody had to get a replacement Gen mod from vaporesso, or any mod because of a warranty issue? My interactions were actually great up to this point. I was told on the 27th it would take a week to get a new one shipped out & then tracking would be provided. It could then be up to a month to receive it. My issue is I replied back to the lady that was helping me and didn't hear back for a few days so I sent an email to vaporesso support 48 hours ago & still no response. I'm thinking they might just be busy & have less staff? How long did it take for you to get tracking info on your replacement mod? I just have an unsettling feeling..

Thank you

Mandy_H

Nov 27, 2016
Sorry for your trouble, when did you send the email? We just had a 3-day holiday, so the reply might be a little delayed. Kindly PM us your email address so we can confirm with our customer service and get back the tracking number to u soon.
Thanks for the super fast reply. I figured something was up as you guys have always been timely in emails. Do I PM you on here or somewhere else?

Paul Bailey

Apr 26, 2020
Sorry for your trouble, when did you send the email? We just had a 3-day holiday, so the reply might be a little delayed. Kindly PM us your email address so we can confirm with our customer service and get back the tracking number to u soon.
Hi Chelsea, my gen mod has developed the wobbly tank issue.
Have tried a different tank on the mod and the tank wobbles.
The 510 connection is loose and looks like it is coming out of the mod, but you can only see that really when you take the tank off.
Obviously there is a manufacturing issue with the gen mod as the a510 connection pin is push in fitting rather than a nut holding it in the body.
I have emailed vaporesso 4-5 days ago regarding the problem or issue with the gen mod and have not received any reply from them, so thought I would give you a shout and hopefully get pointed in the right direction.
Many thanks and look forward to awaiting your reply.
Thanks. P Bailey

Reactions: Izan

Mandy_H

Nov 27, 2016
Hi Chelsea, my gen mod has developed the wobbly tank issue.
Have tried a different tank on the mod and the tank wobbles.
The 510 connection is loose and looks like it is coming out of the mod, but you can only see that really when you take the tank off.
Obviously there is a manufacturing issue with the gen mod as the a510 connection pin is push in fitting rather than a nut holding it in the body.
I have emailed vaporesso 4-5 days ago regarding the problem or issue with the gen mod and have not received any reply from them, so thought I would give you a shout and hopefully get pointed in the right direction.
Many thanks and look forward to awaiting your reply.
Thanks. P Bailey
Just wondering if anybody has returned your emails yet? Very rare Chelsea hasn't answered you back, I also sent her another message & she hasn't even read it. Usually it's not even more then a few hours. Just a heads up the replacement comes from China as that's where they're located. They said 1 month cuz of the virus. They sent it out March 31st, I just found out today IT'S STILL IN CHINA! I'm beyond mad. I emailed them like 6am this morning, nothing but there is the time difference so hopefully they will respond overnight. We didn't choose to buy a faulty mod. They know shipping is backed up, I feel they should've sent it using the fastest carrier which I believe is 7-14 days & that would've been 3 weeks a month. I'm cool with an extra week, it's crazy right now but after it gets to the plane it still won't leave for 1 week & then 30-40 days to US so I'm probably looking at 2 1/2-3 months total. Not acceptable at all. Hopefully by the time you get it sorted shipping won't be backed up. If they haven't got back to you I suggest making a new post on Vaporesso's page on here. Maybe they are more likely to see a new thread vs old? That's what I'm going to do if I don't hear back soon.

Paul Bailey

Apr 26, 2020
No reply of anyone, still waiting for a response.
Some acknowledgment would be nice.
Been over a week since I emailed vaporesso and had zero reply.
VPZ in Swindon is the shop I purchased it from, and they have said through email that they are not doing returns at the moment due to lockdown but will do me a new mod for half price as a gesture of goodwill and that they won't be making any money selling me a new mod for that price.
What about the £45 I paid for the mod?
And bear in mind when I purchased the mod, me and my partner spent nearly £200 on 3 vape kits one an innokin kroma-r and a zlid tank kit, 2 smok mag m270 kits and my vaporesso gen mod and £40 or so on liquid.
Yet they cannot replace the mod and want me to order another mod for half price from THEM. Pmsl
That's great customer service that is

Mandy_H

Nov 27, 2016
No reply of anyone, still waiting for a response.
Some acknowledgment would be nice.
Been over a week since I emailed vaporesso and had zero reply.
VPZ in Swindon is the shop I purchased it from, and they have said through email that they are not doing returns at the moment due to lockdown but will do me a new mod for half price as a gesture of goodwill and that they won't be making any money selling me a new mod for that price.
What about the £45 I paid for the mod?
And bear in mind when I purchased the mod, me and my partner spent nearly £200 on 3 vape kits one an innokin kroma-r and a zlid tank kit, 2 smok mag m270 kits and my vaporesso gen mod and £40 or so on liquid.
Yet they cannot replace the mod and want me to order another mod for half price from THEM. Pmsl
That's great customer service that is
Yeah that's absolutely crazy they said they will only do 1/2 price. I'd tell them just refund me, makes no sense they can send u a new one for 1/2 the price but can't send a new one for free, or refund you? I didn't even try the company I bought it from because I know once it's opened & past the deadline you gotta go direct to manufacturer. Chelsea reached right out to me said email Vaporesso & I got a reply same day. They sent the warranty sheet, filled out & sent back. The representative was like no problem it's good & will be shipped. I was shocked, I heard all these horror stories about how ridiculous it is to go through the warranty process, it was easy peasy & I thought it can't be that simple, NOW I get it lol. They went radio silent & our only lifeline was Chelsea on here. I guess they switched email support or something so it's apparently still messed up. Maybe Chelsea is on Holiday because she has been great to me & the fact she hasn't even read my private message has me thinking they have shut down temporarily or on Holiday. Yeah this sucks. They need to just refund my money at the price of their mod, hopefully u didn't pay more & I will buy another from within the US. Every Mod I have is broke or don't work now & money is tight so definitely not good. If I get a response I will let you know & if u can do the same. You would think they still have ppl working from home answering emails?! I sent a direct message as I was told to do. I'm going to send a message through the Vaporesso website & see if that helps. They have a live chat & telephone but who knows. Gonna try all lol. Horrible situation for us & others. Good luck, hope someone reaches out & stay healthy.

Paul Bailey

Apr 26, 2020
I have literally just been back on the vaporesso site and filled in a warranty claim form and filled in serial no and batch no's etc so hopefully get a reply. I did try the live chat a couple of times but that is useless with the time difference.
I emailed them over a week ago had no reply and hoping maybe some sort of reply after filling in warranty claim form on there site.
Will let u know how I get on. Fingers crossed

Mandy_H

Nov 27, 2016
I have literally just been back on the vaporesso site and filled in a warranty claim form and filled in serial no and batch no's etc so hopefully get a reply. I did try the live chat a couple of times but that is useless with the time difference.
I emailed them over a week ago had no reply and hoping maybe some sort of reply after filling in warranty claim form on there site.
Will let u know how I get on. Fingers crossed
Yeah I just tried live chat. It was 4:45 pm there so it's within there hours. I'm thinking the @ Vaporesso email is no good. Chelsea said they replied back when I originally had my issue but I checked all folders including spam, nothing. I as well went direct through contact link so here is to hoping we get a response! Good luck to us both lol!

Paul Bailey

Apr 26, 2020
Yeah I just tried live chat. It was 4:45 pm there so it's within there hours. I'm thinking the @ Vaporesso email is no good. Chelsea said they replied back when I originally had my issue but I checked all folders including spam, nothing. I as well went direct through contact link so here is to hoping we get a response! Good luck to us both lol!
Hi Mandy, had a reply from vaporesso this morning asking for more info and pictures.
Fingers crossed it will now get sorted.
I hope you get yours sorted aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread