Replacement Glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack918

Mar 19, 2019
Hi, i've broken the glass on my tank, and i've been looking for som replacement glass that ships to Denmark but i've been having a difficult time finding any.
I found some replacement glass on a website the other day, but im wondering if it will fit my tank or not.
The tank i have is a Smok TFV 12 Big Baby P (from the v-fin kit)
On their website they call the glass Smok TFV 8 Big Baby and X-Baby Glass

The Glass:
Skærmbillede 2019-03-26 kl. 20.00.42.png

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I found some replacement glass on a website the other day, but im wondering if it will fit my tank or not.
The tank i have is a Smok TFV 12 Big Baby P (from the v-fin kit)
On their website they call the glass Smok TFV 8 Big Baby and X-Baby Glass
You have posted in the new members forum, you are limited to the number of post in this forum.
re: New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."
In the future, you might want to post in the ECF forum most closely representing your question. Your subject: E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion, suggest posting in : E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion
You may receive more knowledgeable/germane information from the membership in the above forum.
Might want to take a look at: Tank Replacement Parts
If you like a particular reply, you can click "like" (the thumbs up) icon,or other icons, at bottom right hand corner of this post, this action will notify the poster of your chosen noted response.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Perhaps this is of interest. Everything from replacement glass, coloured glass, expansion kits and even glow in the dark drip tips!!

TFV12 BIG Baby Prince - ALL ITEMS

Just note: Smok’s naming practices can be confusing so ensure you are purchasing the correct glass for your tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread