Replacement Triton Tips now IN-STOCK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
You are too kind Evieluv!

First I want a few more flavors, then I want a carrying case, now I want colored drip tips.

Kinda hard to please, aren't I? LOL!

Cindy

Not hard to please everyone likes to personalize their gear. I would love to see a vape station chest like the nice ones for silverware. The bottom drawer would be deep enough to hold 30ml halo bottles upright, the second drawer would have sections and be deep enough to hold 10 ml bottles, maybe a 3rd drawer and the top would open up like a jewelry case with lots of sections for coils, tanks etc. And inside the lid would have straps to hold batteries. A girl can dream right. I might actually be able to get one built.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Something similar to this ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388304286.463853.jpg

Bravesfan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2013
Grand Island, NE, USA
Not hard to please everyone likes to personalize their gear. I would love to see a vape station chest like the nice ones for silverware. The bottom drawer would be deep enough to hold 30ml halo bottles upright, the second drawer would have sections and be deep enough to hold 10 ml bottles, maybe a 3rd drawer and the top would open up like a jewelry case with lots of sections for coils, tanks etc. And inside the lid would have straps to hold batteries. A girl can dream right. I might actually be able to get one built.

Fantastic idea!

I have checked out everything I could find on the web pertaining to something like that and there just isn't much.

Found a couple of items that are like a nice wooden jewelry box, but rather expensive and looks like they are always out of stock.

My brother-in -law is good with woodworking, think I will talk to him about it and see if he thinks he could make me something.

I am constantly trying to come up with better ideas to organize everything and if you saw my pics, I have a long basket on my nightstand that holds all my juices which must be organized by vendor, and then I use my Halo sampler tin with the foam insert(lid off) to hold my tanks that I am rotating for the day.

Then have another one that sit in my basket holding my batteries and the connector end of the wall charger goes right down in one of those holes.

Don't know why I am explaining this as you probably saw the pics already. (Are you laughing, thinking I am crazy at this point?! LOL!)

Anyway, love your idea.

Cindy

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
No I'm not laughing.........actually I'm enjoying someone that can talk as much as me. LOL

I have a friend who builds furniture, cabinets etc. He also loves to do unique jobs. He made my aunt a beautiful jewelry chest. With deeper drawers it could totally work for a vape station.

I did enjoy seeing your pictures. i always like to see how others are storing their stuff. Right now I have mine in those plastic plano tackle boxes and a plastic storage shoe box for the juices. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread