Triton Variable Voltage...IRIDESCENCE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Got it and *love* it! Just a tiny bit longer than the 900 mah, still very comfortable in the hand. A few operational things are different, for instance the blue battery light stays on while charging, the charger heats up a bit but not much, and naturally it takes a little longer to fully charge. I alternate four Iridescence batteries now (650, 650, 900, VV) so I could not tell you exactly how long one charge lasts on the VV, but it is a nice long time. I've only charged mine twice and I have had it for a week or so. I did get the 3.0 ohm coils but have not put them into any tanks yet, the standard 2.0-2.4 gives really good performance with it, and I have liked that I can turn it down for juices that darken and burn hotter. I will pick a couple of tanks to put the 3.0 coils in and use just those when I figure out which of my regular juices respond best to that. It would have been nice if the battery came with a simple sheet of instructions, since it is different in some operational aspects. I checked the online PDF directions, too and didn't see anything to answer my questions that pertained to the VV.

I'd like to pick up another battery or two and several more tanks, another set of chargers, etc - is there ever a sale on hardware? I can't use any of the juices due to not knowing the PG/VG ratio and sensing that most of the Halo juices have a pretty high PG from the ones I have sampled. It's nice that the juices go on sale often, but since I've been using Halo the only gear sale I have seen was on the mini-tanks for the G6. So a gear sale would be nice!

And also, as long as I am already making this WAAAY too long, sorry -- is there any way to drip with Halo gear? It would be nice for testing juices! I have several G6 tanks that I use for that but it wastes juice and those tanks soak in flavors that no amount of soaking and ever clear or denture tabs will get out.
Malinda

Last edited:

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
The last hardware sale was around Black Friday or early December, 20% of everything and double bonus points. But I only go back to October.

You can take the wadding stuff out of a carto and use it as a dripper. (the red neck dripper) There's a few threads on it, iirc. And def some youtubes of it.

(See Nanny? I told you you'd not regret buying a Triton!)

GreenLeaf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Texas, USA
The last hardware sale was around Black Friday or early December, 20% of everything and double bonus points. But I only go back to October.

You can take the wadding stuff out of a carto and use it as a dripper. (the red neck dripper) There's a few threads on it, iirc. And def some youtubes of it.

It was 15% off everything and double points. ;)

Don't forget, after the current 20% off ejuice sale Halo will in all likely hood offer a free 10ml of the confirmed "new flavor" in the works, with all orders over $20. Date subject to speculation.

In July, free 10ml of Voodoo with $20 order.

In August, free 10ml of Southern Classic with $20 order.

Over last Christmas, there was free 10ml Kringles Curse with $20 order.

Amy87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
IN, USA
is there ever a sale on hardware?

This! I am loyal to Halo hardware, but their juice is not for me, so the juice discounts do me no good. I took advantage of the mini tank sale awhile back, but would be great to see some more hardware discounts. I'll be buying my hardware from Halo with or without a sale, but love to save a little $$ once in a while.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan

Yep, Dave, you told me and you were RIGHT! LOL - I still appreciate that very much!

And, you would be very proud, I have been redneck dripping today:) I've got close to 100 bottles of juice, so I am dripping like it's my JOB right now - it will be so much easier deciding what to put in one of my tanks.
THANK YOU -- I owe you AGAIN!
Malinda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread