The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Request for Images - Wikipedia

Discussion in 'Cloud Chasers' started by SPACKlick, Jul 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SPACKlick

SPACKlick Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2014
    Durham, UK
    Hi there, I am no cloud chaser, rarely get over 7 watts, but I do regularly edit the wikipedia pages relating to e-cigarettes, which is currently an uphill battle.

One sticking point at the moment is that there are very few images of cloud chasing which are relevantly free to use. I'm appealing to members here, your average cloud chaser, to upload an image or showing what cloud chasing looks like to Wikipedia So we can better illustrate the relevant articles and sections.

Currently, the images we have could just be general vaping.

Many thanks in advance

SPACKlick

2. sonicbomb

sonicbomb Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hundertwasser
    The following are screen grabs from this youtube channel. It might be an idea to ask their permission first before using them on wikipedia

Damien Tapia - YouTube

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is a random one I found, I have no idea about the source.

[​IMG]

3. SPACKlick

SPACKlick Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2014
    Durham, UK
    Realistically, to avoid copyright issues, the creator needs to directly upload it to wiki or publicly declare it copyright free. Hence my request to members here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.