Request for info - Rev vapor technologies ejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattymattyc2

Oct 8, 2015
Alberta
I have been buying ejuice from my local convenience store on and off for the past few years.
At first it was ok, since I was using old-generation, lower power gear.
Now that I'm used to better gear and higher power vaping, and can properly taste my juice - I simply cannot stand to use REV anymore.
The same juice on different occasions would burn differently; and on more than one occasion tasted ultra-perfumey and gunked up my coils instantly.

I decided to do some research but for the life of me I cannot find this company anywhere.
My last experience with "Chewy Bears" flavor scared the hell out of me as it turned my wicks black and tasted toxic. I wanted to complain to the company but cannot find them.

The label on the bottles simply says "REV Vapor technologies" with a mg rating - no website, no VG/PG ratio.

I'm posting here to ask other members if they know where this stuff comes from and also to invite the makers of this product to identify themselves.

I should add that I'm fairly well versed in coil-building, have used mech mods, and all types of coils from nichrome in the beginning to kanthal to TC with nickel. Currently both dripping and using VW with a subtank. So this is not an issue of inexperience or of using the wrong device/power for the type of juice.

This juice, I suspect, is of poor-quality and has inconsistent or non-existent QC.
...thanks for listening and for any assistance.

Last edited:

mattymattyc2

Oct 8, 2015
Alberta
Why trouble yourself, when there are so many e-liquid makers to choose from?

If you can't move on without contacting them, I suggest you check with the convenience store's owner. Surely they'll have some sort of contact for their supplier.
Yes, I've since moved on to quality juices from better places, BUT it bothers me that people are or can get away with selling this kind of stuff.

It's necessary thing for me to identify the manufacturer, then I'll take it from there. Not asking anyone here to care along with me. Store owner was dodgy about the source unfortunately.

I'm fairly convinced that someone on here has seen this juice before, so "putting it out there".

Thanks either way for your reponse.

mattymattyc2

Oct 8, 2015
Alberta
I have found that too much power can make a good e-Liquid taste nasty. Just a thought because you said your using new equipment have you tried vaping at lower power? For me it made a world of difference and I am definitely a Tim Taylor More POWER kind of guy!

:rickroll::rickroll:
...thanks for that

I can say for sure that it's not the power. The awful taste did not start with new equipment. I guess I ought to have clarified. In using this juice I noticed an inconsistency in batches and in flavors. All along while using it on new equipment.

Though you DO have a valid point. Maybe these people don't test or make the juices with sub-ohm in mind. Regardless I'm not buying this junk anymore.

FWIW .5 ohms and 25 watts might have been considered high power in days gone by, but at this time that is fairly conservative, yes? And I've tried this juice on lower power as well as other devices..

It's the juice. My guess is they are a bit sloppy when making it cause the same juices on different batches will taste entirely different. May be due to steeping stages however I've steeped the juice in question and it's still just horrible.

I did manage to find the distributor of this juice. My next step is to approach them. I'll post a summary of what I get back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread