Resin mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4rtin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
New Jersey, USA
Sorry to hear about the hernia. Your mods definitely kick bottoms!! Durable, fixable and fantastic customer support to boot! Definitely brought my vape up to the ultimate tier of vaping. Can't live without my reos.

I wish you a speedy un-complicated recovery and look forward to see what you come up with next on the resins and positive contacts!

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Sending
healingvibes.JPG
to ya Rob. As we discussed I'm in no hurry for my Woodvil and you need to make sure your health is top priority and before any business.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
No - the last time i was in a hospital (as a patient, rather than an annoyance a visitor) i was allowed to vape on my ol' black Reo as long as i desisted from my usual cloud-chasing antics!

It varies from place to place, but being allowed to vape cheered me up a bit.

T

When I was in there with my thumb surgery, I snuck some gear in with me and vaped discretely when none of the staff was in my room. Kept my little bag in my bed with me so that I could keep my mods out of sight [emoji6]

f377bb67dfc84373bee51ae9ee9ea581.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

Last edited:

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Hello Rob great picture my friend I hope your feeling better soon :)

Thanks Rob... yip it's been a month or so since the op and feeling 100%... so nice to breath through my nose again! I no longer snore and my wife does! ;-) A turnaround for the books! And when I exhale the vapour it comes out of both nostrils! ;-)

Danrogers

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Campbell River, BC, Canada
Rob just curious but how is your resin mod working, I know you were testing it out, have you put it on hold or is it still a go.

Loving my 2 LP Grands/RM2, just the right amount of flavor and vapor, you are a genius to have come up with such a unique design while vaping what you were at the time.

Thanks again for urging me to start with the RM2, it was the right choice.

Glad the surgery went well, don't start work to early give yourself time to heal, perhaps use the time to think and dream about your next new innovation.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Rob just curious but how is your resin mod working, I know you were testing it out, have you put it on hold or is it still a go.

Loving my 2 LP Grands/RM2, just the right amount of flavor and vapor, you are a genius to have come up with such a unique design while vaping what you were at the time.

Glad the surgery went well, don't start work to early give yourself time to heal, perhaps use the time to think and dream about your next new innovation.[/QUOTE

Yes, Rob take all the time you need (but secretly I'm hoping that Resin visions are filling your dreams).

Reactions: Debadoo

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA

Er.. don't try to perfect them and get them out asap! Lol

Metal reos have gone threw a few revisions and we bought them all so why be so picky!

Besides there just like the woodvils shape and function.. those have changed over the years for the better.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I'll "volunteer" to be a Resin Tester

I'll voluneer to be a Resin Buyer!! Multi resin buyer just from what I've already seen from the prototypes and the woodvils!

The future is now my friends! Bring on the next gen reos!

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine

Glad the surgery went well, don't start work to early give yourself time to heal, perhaps use the time to think and dream about your next new innovation.
MY resin mod is working great . I have learned over the years what works for me is not always good for the masses some folks are down right hard on mods .

Glad your enjoying the mods my friend and thank you

I am taking it easy for a bit I no lots of folks want me to keep pumping out new products but I am taking a little break for awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread