Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Ummmm.....we could ask that mod busters are not allowed to by Resins?. Teehee

Nah, you just take the time you need. Seriously,it's in your best interest (and therefore ours) for you to "heal up and hair over" (as my Grandma used to say).

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I am taking it easy for a bit I no lots of folks want me to keep pumping out new products but I am taking a little break for awhile
You certainly deserve to take it easy for a little while!! You said something about some issues, I'm in no hurry, just wondering if the resins are likely to happen, or if there are issues that a lot more testing is needed, and not certain if it will get worked out? Definitely not tryin to rush you, just curious.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
MY resin mod is working great . I have learned over the years what works for me is not always good for the masses some folks are down right hard on mods .

Glad your enjoying the mods my friend and thank you

I am taking it easy for a bit I no lots of folks want me to keep pumping out new products but I am taking a little break for awhile
Actually, I personally want you to QUIT pumping out new products. I am running out of space and money. I am so pleased with the 2015 Woodvils that I would be a happy camper forever if you never cranked out anything new ever again. :)

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC

Yea, you should be taking it easy for a while. Andioscopic Surgery is less invasive than old-fashioned gut cutting, but it is still surgery. Take your time, and when you're ready please include a clear resin and a red/ white/ blue resin in your wares ;)

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
MY resin mod is working great . I have learned over the years what works for me is not always good for the masses some folks are down right hard on mods .

Glad your enjoying the mods my friend and thank you

Take it easy Rob! Enjoy the rest.. Get well soon!

K31Scout

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2014
Northern MI USA
I'm unintentionally hard on mods and it's why I love the Reo Grand. My traveling Reo has been in the bottom of my fishing boat a lot, in the dirt doing yard work and cutting wood and knocked off tables in the house on tile floors with the door and battery heading in different directions. Oh, and under my feet in the pickup after sliding off the seat while braking hard. Nothing has hurt it yet beyond a scratch here and there. It's why I've not ordered a Woodville yet. The Resin might be too soft for me. What I could use is an Otter Box type protector like my iPhone has and also floatation device while bobbing around in Lake Michigan (I'm working on that).

Follow Drs orders Rob and get well soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread