• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comrade Vape

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2015
Local
Sg so hard to

Sg so exp to get aircon :( i once tried a parallel coil build @0.26 ohms, tried to vape 70 watts but then they say battery low :(
But my battery was still about half :glug:
I had this issue as well!!!! And my battery was still at 70%! Suspect it's the current drawn from the battery. Maxed out.

Finally got some 30 A (claimed) VTC5s. Looking good so far.

Feeq

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2015
vape" data-source="post: 16753994" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Comrade vape said:
I had this issue as well!!!! And my battery was still at 70%! Suspect it's the current drawn from the battery. Maxed out.

Finally got some 30 A (claimed) VTC5s. Looking good so far.
Still having same issue? I think because of that too:( then how people can still fire at 100w and above!?

plumeofred

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2014
Please becareful if you guys are using the Samsung pink batteries (icr18650-26F) that comes with the Subox mini. It is not really a good idea to go high wattage and los ohms on this. Honestly have no idea why it was even included as a package. Max current draw is only 5.2A and the chemical composition is the kind where it will vent sparks and fire. Be very careful guys.

When you buy batteries always lookout for what is the first 3 alphabet. ALWAYS get a IMR. Safest is to get the ones the bros here have suggested. All of them is suitable for vaping.

Comrade Vape

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2015
Local
Please becareful if you guys are using the Samsung pink batteries (icr18650-26F) that comes with the Subox mini. It is not really a good idea to go high wattage and los ohms on this. Honestly have no idea why it was even included as a package. Max current draw is only 5.2A and the chemical composition is the kind where it will vent sparks and fire. Be very careful guys.

When you buy batteries always lookout for what is the first 3 alphabet. ALWAYS get a IMR. Safest is to get the ones the bros here have suggested. All of them is suitable for vaping.
:eek::eek::eek: noted. Thank brah! Dang it. More VTC5s it is then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread