Kanger SUBTANK-MINI with evic vt heat problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAUD

Aug 6, 2015
Hello everyone in this wonderful forum and Hello from the East to the west

Ok , I have a problem ,,,

I've just bought the Kanger subtank mini to use it on my evic vt , :thumb: I did the instructions as it wrote on the Kanger tank box , I dropped two drops in the coil to make it wet then screwed it to the base then filled the tank with the liquid , the screen turned to watt and voltage in the evic " resistance 0.67 " I only changed the watts to 25 :thumb: , then inhale twice to test it , the tank turned so hot :cry: , I don't know where is the problem here and why it becomes that much hot ,,,,, Help needed and appreciated :(

SAUD

Aug 6, 2015
Guessing that you're using the .5 coil. Most of my .5's also read at .6 or a bit above. I've found 21.5 watts to be the optimum setting for my ST's. Try turning down the power.
Yes dear , it's 0.5 , yesterday I tried many things , turning down the power and let it re-read the resistance again then remove the tank and screw it again then set the watts to 15

Now it's stable and not getting hot quickly unless if the room is hot

Dear what do you think about the 1.2 ?? Is it really keeping liquid for longer time ??

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

khalidmna

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Liverpool, UK
و عليكم السلام خالد ;)

Will the 1.2 save much of liquids ? I'm a heavy ex-smoker and am taking it directly to my lung

Yes it will. I had the subtank plus which holds 7.0 ml of eliquid and would go through it in a day and a half. When I switched to the 1.2 coils I would vape quite a lot and I'd still have half the tank left. I now build my own coils and always aim for 1.7 to even 2.0 at times and liquid lasts me quite long. I've saved a lot of money too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread