Not open for further replies.

rwnielsen

Test Pilot
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2010
Long Beach CA
Thanks for all the replies :)
I filled it up and took my time doing it. It does hold quite a bit. I'm just not getting the vapor out of it like the Boge. I know a lot of you are happy with these things which is why I asked. I'm not giving up just yet. I have a hunch it's just this one. I'll try another.
Thanks again

Richard

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Thanks for all the replies :)
I filled it up and took my time doing it. It does hold quite a bit. I'm just not getting the vapor out of it like the Boge. I know a lot of you are happy with these things which is why I asked. I'm not giving up just yet. I have a hunch it's just this one. I'll try another.
Thanks again

Richard

I've found that the resurrectors get better as you use it. Keep at it and see if it improves. Not all cartos are like this but some are.

ibytoohi

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2011
Longwood, FL
Thanks again everyone :)
I pretty much rely on the opinions and experiences of folks on this forum. The sole exception is juice flavors :D
I'll start with a fresh one @ 80/20 PG and give it another whirl.....
I really like the Boge LR and I didn't think I would so..

Had the same problem when I first ordered. Could not get any vapor and was getting a burnt taste. Emailed Andrew and he got back to me with the fix:

He said that these will take 2+ml so use a syringe to fill them slowly, making sure to avoid the center. I then use an extended paper clip to spin them and the centrifugal force of the spinning hopefully will evenly distribute the juice. I've heard that other vapers lay them flat for several hours then vape.

I fried one due to underfilling. Also after I spin I gently blow out any excess juice. I like Resurectors better than the dual coils.

Hope this helps.

rwnielsen

Test Pilot
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2010
Long Beach CA
Had the same problem when I first ordered. Could not get any vapor and was getting a burnt taste. Emailed Andrew and he got back to me with the fix:

He said that these will take 2+ml so use a syringe to fill them slowly, making sure to avoid the center. I then use an extended paper clip to spin them and the centrifugal force of the spinning hopefully will evenly distribute the juice. I've heard that other vapers lay them flat for several hours then vape.

I fried one due to underfilling. Also after I spin I gently blow out any excess juice. I like Resurectors better than the dual coils.

Hope this helps.

Thanks. I'll give that a try first thing tomorrow. :)
That could be the issue, they are tall.

Bardolf Blaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Burlington, KY
can you use these on an ego batt? site says 3.7 V and I thought egos were 3.2?

what is great about these except for the fact that they hold alot? as compared to a boge

Yes. I use them on my 3.2v ego, a 3.6v ego style passthrough, and a 4.8v box-mod. They are awesome on all of them.

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
can you use these on an ego batt? site says 3.7 V and I thought egos were 3.2?

what is great about these except for the fact that they hold alot? as compared to a boge

...on 3.7v they cook like a 3ohm on 5v...in other words, they emulate hi volt vaping on lower voltages...and they hold a lot..........
madjack:2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread