• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

retail locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ckitt

Aug 28, 2010
Cleveland, Tn
There's a tobacco Mart in Chattanooga on Highway 58 that sells juice, just got off the phone with them because I'm running low on juice and my order won't arrive until Saturday.... 15.99 per bottle. Older posts indicate that they were in 4ML bottles so if that holds true, we're looking at 3.99 a ML. That's a bit rough in my book.........Anyone got the skinny on something a bit cheaper?

Ckitt

Aug 28, 2010
Cleveland, Tn
Just got back from the Flea Market in Sweetwater, there's a small time e-cigarette dealer there. The juices they sell are all Dekang, and he has a good variety ranging from the DSE-901s up to the eGo-T. If you need something in a pinch, and can't wait for packages to arrive due to the weekend, that would probably be the best bet. 5ML for 5.00 and 10 ML is priced at 9.00. As far as atomizers go, I think he said 10.00 for an atty. Also, he's a good talker, and like any good businessman, will try to sell you a kit even though you own one. Can't blame him for trying to make a buck. Booth #288, Hours are 9-5. As i said, good for emergency needs, or if you just like DeKang liquid.

rridenour

Verified Member
Sep 4, 2009
Good news Knoxville Area,

Mike and Mimi at the Sweetwater flea market are opening a 2nd location! Next weekend they will be at the new flea market on Lovell road. The variety is decent and prices are decent. The more you buy the better the price. I found him to be his prices to be on par with most of the Internet vendors. Real convenient if you need something now. Support your local vendors. If you are looking for something in particular he told me to write down the info and he can try to get it on his next order. He has not seen the Ego-T type b atties yet but really liked the look and is going to get some now that he saw mine ;O). Overall nice experience and will be going back next week. He also told me he is getting carto pipes in the next couple of weeks.

jamesd1628

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
Chattanooga/Ringgold
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread