Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I mixed uo a batch of vanilla custard. Simple 3 flavoring mix. Gave it to a friend at work and told her to let it steep in a quiet place for about a week, you know, custards need time. Before i gave it to her, i sampled a bit. Pretty tasty as it was. Then, yesterday, i made myself a batch. Im vaping it already and ill prob mix up a shake an vape to use so i can give the custard time to grow up. But the big question is, how long do custards really need to steep, really? A week? Longer? I dont normally vape vanilla custard, im just really digging in my mixing kit using up the last of my flavorings. I can make a quick lemon bar or something to hold me while the custard is resting.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Capella vanilla custard 6% Capella vanilla bean ice cream 3% Capella french vanilla 3%.
    Thanks, sounds good, I like simple.
    Regarding steeping, none is required if it tastes good to you shake and vape.
    Try it S&V, at 1-2 weeks, at 1 month.
    I've read FA custards need less steep, but haven't tried them yet.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    As i vape it im thinking this could be a base flavor for something almost exotic like bread pudding. Maybe even add a touch of bourbon butter and brown sugar. Vanilla cupcake for the cakey ness to blend with the custard ness and add the bourbon glaze. Am i missing something or would it even be good?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread