Returning member

Status
Not open for further replies.

daillewe

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Cardiff, South Wales, UK
Hey guys,

Not so much a new member but it's been a good long while since I was last here...mostly due to my unfortunate regression back to death sticks (due to the unfathomable disappearance of my wismec rx200 :( ) thankfully I'm back to vaping and haven't smoked a cigarette in about 5 weeks!

Started back vaping with a wismec Sinuous V80 with the wismec Amor NSE tank....quickly ditched tho tank for a Druga clone that's been serving me well, but as of today, due to the to the V80 being single battery, it has been relegated to the drawer of despair and I've purchased the Teslacigs Punk 220W! Got to be said I'm in love with this mod (apart from the pointless lights), and the battery life is amazing so far!

Just wondering what all of your thoughts are on the Punk?

Attachments

• 1564085070565736858185.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8

daillewe

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Cardiff, South Wales, UK
Welcome! I don’t know the Punk but any device is better than you-know-what. What liquid and nic strength are you vaping?

I've got a random selection of liquids ranging from some cheapy unknown brands (got them on a whim from a random shop that seemed to sell everything) to some rather tasty liquids from Chefs Flavours. All my liquids are 3mg or there abouts and I'm averaging about 50ml a week using my Druga rda

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I've got a random selection of liquids ranging from some cheapy unknown brands (got them on a whim from a random shop that seemed to sell everything) to some rather tasty liquids from Chefs Flavours. All my liquids are 3mg or there abouts and I'm averaging about 50ml a week using my Druga rda
Howdy and welcome back :)

Regression and relapse are part of addiction. Nothing to do but keep getting back on the horse. I applaud your determination.

Vaping is a particularly fast moving industry and there may have been changes since you were away. How long were you gone?

daillewe

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Cardiff, South Wales, UK
I was vaping on and off up until about a year ago (haven't been active on here for a while lot longer than that - before the tpd came in), so not overly behind on things - 12 months worth of catching up shouldn't take too long lol

Now that ivy got myself a respectable mod and a relatively decent rda I shouldn't have much problem getting back on track with things (hopefully). Have been considering getting into squonking but that's going to have to go on the back burner until I have some disposable income lol

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I was vaping on and off up until about a year ago (haven't been active on here for a while lot longer than that - before the tpd came in), so not overly behind on things - 12 months worth of catching up shouldn't take too long lol

Now that ivy got myself a respectable mod and a relatively decent rda I shouldn't have much problem getting back on track with things (hopefully). Have been considering getting into squonking but that's going to have to go on the back burner until I have some disposable income lol
Yeah. It would require a whole new mod. There have been attempts to make a bolt on squonking system but they all seem to have various serious problems.

One thing that might work IF your mod will take a 30mm atty (many won’t) is an aromamizer plus. It’s an absolutely gigantic RTA (it’s listed as an RDTA but that’s really only sort of accurate) that (if you can get it to wick right) acts a bit like an upside down squonk bottle because of sheer size.

daillewe

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Cardiff, South Wales, UK
Yeah. It would require a whole new mod. There have been attempts to make a bolt on squonking system but they all seem to have various serious problems.

One thing that might work IF your mod will take a 30mm atty (many won’t) is an aromamizer plus. It’s an absolutely gigantic RTA (it’s listed as an RDTA but that’s really only sort of accurate) that (if you can get it to wick right) acts a bit like an upside down squonk bottle because of sheer size.

30mm happens to be the maximum for my mod according to several reviews but I honestly think it would look crap with anything more than a 25mm, 27 at a push lol will have a look though

Last edited:

daillewe

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Cardiff, South Wales, UK
Just had a look at the aromarizer plus and it's a nice looking piece of kit. I used to have the original ijoy limitless rdta (with the heat sensitive colour changing too section) until it got stuck closed and I cracked the glass :(

I have actually been considering the limitless prime rdta - it looks like it could be right up my street, but for now I'm just going to have to cope with my Druga clone lol

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
30mm happens to be the maximum for my mod according to several reviews but I honestly think it would look crap with anything more than a 25mm, 27 at a push lol will have a look though
If looking crap is an issue, don’t bother. The thing is GIGANTIC. The only mod I’ve found it looks really good on is an ageis 100 because it’s so big it makes the thing look like a 4/3rds scale tube mod. It’s actually a similar size to a 26650 battery

daillewe

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Cardiff, South Wales, UK
If looking crap is an issue, don’t bother. The thing is GIGANTIC. The only mod I’ve found it looks really good on is an ageis 100 because it’s so big it makes the thing look like a 4/3rds scale tube mod. It’s actually a similar size to a 26650 battery

I am quite intrigued by the 20ml adapter kit you can get for it.....might have to get one when I get the funds - if nothing else it would do as an at home atty lol

daillewe

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Cardiff, South Wales, UK
Will it accept one? Can't be that expensive...

Yeah it will accept one, I just haven't had the need to price one yet lol can't imagine they would be that much....if push really comes to shove I suppose I could fabricate one.....wouldn't be the easiest task but I suppose it would be doable lol

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread