Returning member

Status
Not open for further replies.

daillewe

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Cardiff, South Wales, UK
Want a Big rta @daillewe ??
Brunhilde rta would fit Right down that alley, and she looks Really Good too:thumbs:
I got myself one recently, Magnificent tank:D:D

That is one gorgeous rdta! I'm intrigued with the stainless steel wire wicking system, think I may have to get one just for the curiosity factor! Havent had much of a look for them but I did notice they're only £32 on Amazon!

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I am quite intrigued by the 20ml adapter kit you can get for it.....might have to get one when I get the funds - if nothing else it would do as an at home atty lol
I’ve got one. It’s super unwieldy. I have no Mods at all that don’t look ridiculous with it. There is a certain amount of “mine is bigger than yours” to it though which is somewhat entertaining. It’s kind of a PITA to attach though so once it’s on it wants to stay on. If you wind up getting one I suggest you use just the 10ml first. It really is a lot of juice and it’s not nearly as difficult to carry.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    That is one gorgeous rdta! I'm intrigued with the stainless steel wire wicking system, think I may have to get one just for the curiosity factor! Havent had much of a look for them but I did notice they're only £32 on Amazon!

She's an Art piece, it almost looks too nice to vape from (Almost);)
    Brunhilde tastes Absolutely Fantastic and Huge vapour clouds , highly recommend:thumbs:

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 21, 2009
    Nor'Eastern PA
    mjHJuAF.png

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    Hey guys,

Not so much a new member but it's been a good long while since I was last here...mostly due to my unfortunate regression back to death sticks (due to the unfathomable disappearance of my wismec rx200 :( ) thankfully I'm back to vaping and haven't smoked a cigarette in about 5 weeks!

Started back vaping with a wismec Sinuous V80 with the wismec Amor NSE tank....quickly ditched tho tank for a Druga clone that's been serving me well, but as of today, due to the to the V80 being single battery, it has been relegated to the drawer of despair and I've purchased the Teslacigs Punk 220W! Got to be said I'm in love with this mod (apart from the pointless lights), and the battery life is amazing so far!

Just wondering what all of your thoughts are on the Punk?

I have two of the Punk minis. Fun at parties, but I like the goofy lights. Very large compared to similar mods so mine don’t get much use lately. But they’re well made and a nice vape.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    Want a Big RTA @daillewe ??
    Brunhilde rta would fit Right down that alley, and she looks Really Good too:thumbs:
    I got myself one recently, Magnificent Tank:D:D

I’ve looked at those. They completely confound me, I’m not ashamed to say.

daillewe

ECF Veteran
    Oct 11, 2013
    Cardiff, South Wales, UK
    I have two of the Punk minis. Fun at parties, but I like the goofy lights. Very large compared to similar mods so mine don’t get much use lately. But they’re well made and a nice vape.

I found out today that if I'm wearing shorts there's no way I can put my vape in my pocket without it leading to some embarrassing circumstances lol that said it fits nicely in my jeans pocket, and that's to the significantly better battery consumption with it I don't really need to carry a spare set of batteries any more! One fully charged set lasted me 13 1/2 hours today! With my Sinuous V80 if have gone through at least 4 batteries in that time, and my old RX200 (1st gen) it have gone through 3 sets! Man I miss the RX but I'm glad to not have to take 6 spare batteries with me for a day out lol

Reactions: stols001

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I’ve looked at those. They completely confound me, I’m not ashamed to say.

You should look again @DeloresRose . If I can build it and get my head around easy enough, Anyone can!!
    You know you Want One:D:D

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Glad you are back. I had a punk-- briefly, and I sold mine because it seemed to be designed to cut your hands and I didn't like, want to vape with bandages on. I sold it to some guy who I sincerely hope had big hands, but I usually love Teslacigs stuff and they have a fantastic board for non DNA.

I like that they make super weird stuff, something for everyone.

Glad you are back :)

Anna

Reactions: daillewe

daillewe

ECF Veteran
    Oct 11, 2013
    Cardiff, South Wales, UK
    Glad you are back. I had a punk-- briefly, and I sold mine because it seemed to be designed to cut your hands and I didn't like, want to vape with bandages on. I sold it to some guy who I sincerely hope had big hands, but I usually love Teslacigs stuff and they have a fantastic board for non DNA.

I like that they make super weird stuff, something for everyone.

Glad you are back :)

Anna

Ouch! Thankfully my punk is very nicely finished with not a sharp edge in sight....also helps that I have relatively large hands as well I suppose lol

This is my first Teslacigs mod, since I decide to go subohm ive had very few mods to be fair - innokin coolfire iv, wismec rx200, smok mag, wismec sinuous v80 and now my punk!

Back in my mtl days I had full blown shinyitis and went for everything I saw! I some how amassed a collection of top feed atomisers, bottom feeders, got aweful rda's, hell I even had a range of cartomisers in various sizes and even had a carto-tank and hole punch! I had more pen mods than I care to think about and over double the amount of driptips in various styles and colours (even had a driptip with a ball and socket joint to make it adjustable!)

Gave them all away when I went subohm lol

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread