REULEAUX RX 2/3 Smok baby beast issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
Hi Lance
There are undoubtedly many tanks that have SS coils but I'll suggest the Uwell Crown tank, version 1 not 2, as one of the most successful sub-ohm tanks made. I see today they have resurected it with a mini version for about $25. It looks to be identical to the version 1 full size tank with a shorter glass & chimney.

I was of course going to recommend you get the RBA for the Baby Beast until you said you don't want to build your own. You may want to rethink that as store bought coils tend to get harder and harder to find as time passes from their introduction and for the BB tank they are also pretty expensive. Rebuilding is not hard and you can even order pre-made coils which just require installation and wicking. There is also an RBA for the Crown tank.

Another thought is the use of power mode if you haven't already become familiar with it of course. I've never bothered to run TC on any of my mods even though they are all coiled with SS and all TC capable. One of these days when I have nothing else to do maybe I'll play with TC.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
basically... factory made SS TC coilheads are uncommon, Ni200 are more common for factory made for use with TC. i honestly cannot think of a single brand... kanger has some that come with the tanks as samples when you buy them, but i've never actually found them to buy separately.

I've run into a few. I'm using a Tobeco 0.3 ohm SS notch coil in a Super tank (will fit any Atlantis coil compatible tank) and it's fine is TC, and I've used an Ultimo also with their SS notch coil that was fine in TC as well. It's not common to find SS factory coils, but it is becoming more available. Then again, I rarely am not just using an RTA these days, but it is nice to have the option.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi everyone. Just joined because I have a question. I just bought an RX2/3 and Smok baby beast. I assumed the beast had temp control coils. Apparently I was wrong. Please recommend a tank I can get stainless Tc coils for. I don't want to build my own. Or does another company you make tc coils I can put on my smok. Thanks for all your help.
Welcome and glad you joined. For a little TC info. might like to read:
Temp Controlled Vaping Rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread