Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbol

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
Southern Maryland
I have and like Blu (100). Shipping is slow, Jet carts work but look funky hanging off the Blu battery. OK. Got some Johnson Creek juice and one of their syringes and flexi-tip thingamabob. Got some BOGE 510 cartos from another vendor (OK price, good service, shipped quickly). So far so good. The syringe works great and I'm vaping one now with Domestic juice. Great!

Then I had a brilliant idea. I've read here I can refill Blu cartos. I do like their tobacco flavor (sorta tastes like coffee with milk in it... wierd) so I have cartos. Tried it. Vaped a carto so that it had lost all flavor. Still some vapor though. Filled it back up with Domestic. That sucked. Seems like all the flavor got ripped out of it. I got hints of the Classic and hints of the Domestic but no good flavor with either or both. Plenty of vapor. Just short of flavor.

What did I do wrong? Did I miss a step somewhere?

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I don't know blu, as far as I know they are not in the UK, and for me, that's a good thing.
I have tried and failed to fill many "proprietary" cartomisers for vapers dead set on using their branded mini e-cigs (look a like) and for the most part, they fail. I can only make the assumption that the construction of the carto (the filler or coil) is not the same as a standard boge or kanger.

Anyway, I get feeling that blu cartomisers are not too expensive (which is my main gripe with UK look-a-likes) IF you really like them and they satisfy. Otherwise, go Boge or Kanger SR.
You can attach mini clearomisers to 510 batteries, but having tried Vision Nanos and Kanger M1s I'd say neither is very good. Kanger do a T4 510 clearo, but I don't know if all markets have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread