Revenger X Mod shorted/burned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olil

Mar 18, 2019
Hey there,

i have a vaporesso Revenger X Mod with an Uwell Crown 3 for almost over a year and it has been working wonderfull but i never fully committed myself to stop smoking (yeah, i do like it :p ).

Since my Revenger X had been lying around for some months i first started to clean my Uwell and ordered new batteries (two SE US18650VTC5A ) and have been happily vaping for a week where everythink went pretty sweet...

So two weeks ago i have been eating with my family outside at a restaurant and after coming back home and getting to my Office i immediately catched up a strange burned smell near my desk.

After looking around i saw a burned/molten part on my desk where my revenger X was staying (I always let it stay on its "feet" so that no liquid comes out of the Crown 3).
Obviously i couldn't use the Vape while i haven't been there and nobody else was at home so it just happened while it was just staying there.

DSC_0419.JPG DSC_0420.JPG DSC_0421.JPG

Since my nose told me that the stench came out from the Revenger X i immediately got the batteries out and secured them somewhere else before they explode or whatever (we all have heard those horror stories right?).

Obviously i thought about getting in contact with the vaporesso support and after getting in touch with someone from vaporesso trough the contact where they want pictures and a video i only get chinese e-mails back that my mails are bouncing which makes it hard to get support...

After doing some google search i saw that a vaporesso rep has an account here, therefore i thought this may be a good way to get some help as the revenger x is a really nice battery mod :)

• Agree
Reactions: Falconeer

Olil

Mar 18, 2019
Hi Chelsea,

i will gladly do that also thank you for responding to my thread :). Now i just need to get those 5 Posts done, so that i can actually send you a PM.

@Vaporesso_Chelsea could you start the conversation? As it seems i'm currently not allowed to create conversations.

Edit: Allright could start the conversation :) Lets see and wait what will happen...

Last edited:

Olil

Mar 18, 2019
Well, seems like this won't have a good ending.

According to the support, Vaporesso only offers a 90 days warranty for their "premium brand" devices.

Unfortunately this is a nogo for me as I was thinking that I had atleast 1 year (bought it mid-2018).

Gonna try to get trough the merchant but definitely no vaporesso for me anymore.

Anyways, thanks to everyone who helped me! Especially Chelsea.

Ben Killeen

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2018
Finland (British)
Well, seems like this won't have a good ending.

According to the support, Vaporesso only offers a 90 days warranty for their "premium brand" devices.

Unfortunately this is a nogo for me as I was thinking that I had atleast 1 year (bought it mid-2018).

Gonna try to get trough the merchant but definitely no vaporesso for me anymore.

Anyways, thanks to everyone who helped me! Especially Chelsea.
Shame if your in Europe, all electronic items have a 2 year warranty from seller

• Optimistic
Reactions: Izan

Olil

Mar 18, 2019
Yeah I'm living in Europe that's why I'm gonna talk to the merchant, atleast he should give me something new. Since I payed something around 150 Euros.

The batteries where Sonys and I purchased them 3 weeks ago because the old ones weren't working anymore and couldn't be charged.

Ofcourse I'm not gonna use them anymore and will get new ones.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Yeah I'm living in Europe that's why I'm gonna talk to the merchant, atleast he should give me something new. Since I payed something around 150 Euros.
:shock:
The batteries where Sonys and I purchased them 3 weeks ago because the old ones weren't working anymore and couldn't be charged.
decent brand, assuming they weren’t counterfeit. The model can be important, though it probably isn’t. Where’d you get them?
Ofcourse I'm not gonna use them anymore and will get new ones.

Olil

Mar 18, 2019
Together with the starting liuqid and the uwel crown 3, batteries it was even something around 216 Euros... Ofcourse i could have payed less if i bought it online but well, when you want something asap you have to decide if you wanna pay more or not ;-)

But yeah, the revenger X Kit had costed something around 150 euros, atleast here in germany...

I also haven't heard bad things of Sonys Batteries. I bought them over a marketplace-merchant from amazon, since I did buy myself an external charging device so that I can charge the new batteries without the revenger x.

wheras i bought my first set of sonys at the merchant where I got the revenger x with all the other stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread