Review: Fried peanut butter and banana, aka "Elvis Special."

Status
Not open for further replies.

bodrell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
Michigan
Fried Peanut Butter and Banana - Ms T's Bakery Essentials. Have Your Cake and Puff It Too.

OK, so on my first Ms T's order I included this one, thinking it would be a weird novelty yet meh sort of flavor.

I LOVE it! And will be ordering more. I'm sad my bottle is almost gone.
The banana is just a little more dominant than the PB, but there's a toasty peanut-butter flavor in the background, and it has a creamy aftertaste. Definitely one of the more distinctive flavors I have tried thus far (from any vendor) and it's really growing on me.
I'm definitely including peanut butter chocolate brownie and peanut butter toffee cheesecake brownie in my next order, in my quest for the perfect peanut-butter-with-extras flavored vape...but the fried peanut butter and banana is going to be a keeper. :)

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Fried Peanut Butter and Banana - Ms T's Bakery Essentials. Have Your Cake and Puff It Too.

OK, so on my first Ms T's order I included this one, thinking it would be a weird novelty yet meh sort of flavor.

I LOVE it! And will be ordering more. I'm sad my bottle is almost gone.
The banana is just a little more dominant than the PB, but there's a toasty peanut-butter flavor in the background, and it has a creamy aftertaste. Definitely one of the more distinctive flavors I have tried thus far (from any vendor) and it's really growing on me.
I'm definitely including peanut butter chocolate brownie and peanut butter toffee cheesecake brownie in my next order, in my quest for the perfect peanut-butter-with-extras flavored vape...but the fried peanut butter and banana is going to be a keeper. :)

I am so glad you enjoy this flavor. You need to try the PB Ban Strawberry too. You will just love this one! And now that I think of it. The PB Cookie, PB Cup new and old version, PB Waffles those are hot sellers too! I am sure I am missing a couple but those you will be totally happy with.

OH OH PB Toffee Cheesecake Brownie is another! LMAOOOO

Smooches
Ms T

Stephra

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Pennsylvania
I have been thinking about trying this flavor out myself... sounds yummy!

When I was first vaping (before I found Ms T) I was using a mixture of almond and banana from another vendor. The banana and nut went really well together, but then I found T and fell in love with hazelnut. I think it may be time to give the banana/nut thing another try, and this one sounds awesome.

bodrell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
Michigan
Haven't tried the banana nut bread....but I did order another batch, included several peanut putter/chocolatey flavors. Can't wait! I've gotten my neighbor into vaping and he wanted to try hazelnut so I got that too.
I'm not sure I'd like banana unless it was "cut" by the PB or something else....I'm still figuring out what works for me and I'm not loving many of the fruity type flavors.

sanderk1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Louisville, KY
Ohhh... These all sound so good! The strange thing for me is I love bananas, but have never liked any kind of banana flavored stuff... Then in my search for an all day vape I found that I liked a tobacco banana mixture from another vendor, so I just received an order for some banana fosters coffee and can't wait to try it! I also have the peanut butter cookie to try but have to pull my lips away from my snicker doodle first! LOL!!!!
If I ever win the lottery I would order a giant size bottle of ever single flavor on ms. T's menu and vape myself silly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread