Review of 2 Apollo vapor juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactix

Dec 17, 2014
New York
I got the 2 sample deal not long ago, and was holding off on trying them but I couldn't resist temptation, seeing as I've given up on my vista vapors liquid for damn sure, just way too overdone and not enough of a flavor to justify vaping it, I learned my lesson this last order with a 52ml of kiwi watermelon that tastes like a random mix of koolaid flavors at best....

Anyways, I got the cinnamon flavor at 50/50 with 6mg and the Mango Peach, both with the same mixes.

Cinnamon- Amazing, never in my life have I tried a juice that tasted THIS much like the real thing! It literally tastes like i'm eating a hotball, or fireball depending on where you live, EVERY single vape, amazing for sure! Definitely would recommend, however I don't feel it's an all day vape as it does make me cough if I take a long draw, but I just can't get over how realistic this stuff tastes!
9/10 rating because it makes me cough, but still, DAMN I love this juice!

Mango Peach- Definitely not worth trying, the peach comes out every so often, but most of the time it tastes like i'm vaping a burning juice, have checked my wicks several times, and it definitely is not the wicking causing this taste, same setup as the previous flavor. I would not recommend this for any fruity flavor chasers as I feel it's just too synthetic, and the mango and peach do not really mix well in this juice, the peach only coming out every so often, usually every other few draws, but definitely not pronounced. 2/10 rating

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
I got the 2 sample deal not long ago, and was holding off on trying them but I couldn't resist temptation, seeing as I've given up on my vista vapors liquid for damn sure, just way too overdone and not enough of a flavor to justify vaping it, I learned my lesson this last order with a 52ml of kiwi watermelon that tastes like a random mix of koolaid flavors at best....

Anyways, I got the cinnamon flavor at 50/50 with 6mg and the Mango Peach, both with the same mixes.

Cinnamon- Amazing, never in my life have I tried a juice that tasted THIS much like the real thing! It literally tastes like i'm eating a hotball, or fireball depending on where you live, EVERY single vape, amazing for sure! Definitely would recommend, however I don't feel it's an all day vape as it does make me cough if I take a long draw, but I just can't get over how realistic this stuff tastes!
9/10 rating because it makes me cough, but still, DAMN I love this juice!

Mango Peach- Definitely not worth trying, the peach comes out every so often, but most of the time it tastes like i'm vaping a burning juice, have checked my wicks several times, and it definitely is not the wicking causing this taste, same setup as the previous flavor. I would not recommend this for any fruity flavor chasers as I feel it's just too synthetic, and the mango and peach do not really mix well in this juice, the peach only coming out every so often, usually every other few draws, but definitely not pronounced. 2/10 rating
I had the same experience with Mango Peach and it was even worse with All Nighter. At first I thought I didn't clean my BVC enough after the dry burn but after running to the B&M for a fresh one, it was definitely the juice.

I would give Vista another chance though. I did not like my Apple Pie at first but after a week of steeping, the juice wasn't half bad.

JoeyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
In your nightmares
I got watermelon and grape both were 50/50 12mg nic

watermelon is fantastic tastes like watermelon jolly rancher I would order again 9/10
grape was not as good at 1st but after steeping for a week it was better, may order this again. 5/10

Placed an order for cappuccino and cherry 50/50 12 mg nic

Cappuccino has a nice flavor, went through vaped 4 mls in 1 day I would order again 8/10
Cherry taste was good but not as good as the others. 4/10

I would order from them again.

MsShona

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
McKeesport, PA, USA
www.rishona.net
I got the Banana Cream and the Pina Colada. Both were tasty, but the flavors both seemed on the artificial side. Kinda like candy approximations of the real thing. I would give the following ratings:

Banana cream: 5 out of 10. It was good, but sweet. Would really get to you after a while. Not an all day vape for me. Kinda tasted like banana taffy to me.
Pina Colada: 6 out of 10. This one was more balanced than the banana cream. Kinda tastes like pina colada soda.

With both flavors, there's nothing complex going on taste wise...pretty straighforward. The mix was 50/50. I did find that it gunked up my coil faster than other non-desert juices in my stash.

However I'm more bothered by Apollo's servicing. I know it was a free promotion and all, but I requested 12 mg nicotine for both. It even says so on my packing slip. However the Pina Colada was 18 mg. This caused me to mix the two juices ultimately....where I cut the sweet Banana Cream with the Pina Colada in my tank. I do about 2/3 Banana Cream, with 1/3 Pina Colada to keep the nicotine in check.

I would think this would be a 1 off thing, but my boyfriend also did the promotion. The somehow mixed up his order too...he ordered 24 mg for both his flavors (I forgot which ones he got) and he got a 24 mg and an 18 mg. I know the demand was crazy for them. But still...makes me nervous that they happened to mix up both of our orders. :(

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I got the Banana Cream and the Pina Colada. Both were tasty, but the flavors both seemed on the artificial side. Kinda like candy approximations of the real thing.

I was actually looking for the candy version of banana cream, so I liked mine....but I understand what you mean. It was not like a fresh banana with heavy cream or anything.

CajunCloud

Verified Member
Nov 26, 2014
In da swamps, LA, USA
I too got the 2 bottle special. The watermelon is spot on (only watermelon I have tried mind you) and I really like mixing it with a cotton candy juice I have and a bubblegum juice for a watermelon cotton candy and watermelon bubblegum. 8/10 only because I have no others to reference. Would order this flavor again.

Now the ugly... Hemi Orange. Tasted like over the top Orange Creme soda. Way to much punch and artificial overtones. 1/10 for me. Maybe some steep time will help but I doubt I try it again as it is nowhere near my taste profile choices.

CC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread