Review of Backwoods Brew RY4 (24mg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
I don't think Don will ever need a forum in the supplier's section. His liquid is so unique, it stands alone and on its own merits. If BWB prices were based on the quality of his product, I doubt that many of us could afford them. Just yesterday, a friend gave me some samples to try from another highly rated supplier from here and I spent most of the afternoon trying them on my 510 atty with a drip tip. The results? Their flavors can't begin to compare BWB. Don's liquids are light, pure and true to their flavor without being over powering. These flavors were "heavy" and very sweet and each one I tested had an overpowering "butter" flavor that masked the flavor I should have been tasting. Hard to describe but it helped me appreciate Don's talent in a whole new light. Now I have to figure out how to get that perfumey, buttery smell and taste out of my atty. :(

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
So it seems that the honey flue, the maple and the RY4 are all nice tobacco with light hint of a sweet tone (just different sweet tones). Is this correct? If I like the HF and Maple...will I like the RY4?? I have nothing against vanilla or caramel.

Thanks for the comments!!

Fair assessment. They're all _really_ good. His RY4 is IMO the best RY4 in the business.

billybc96

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Reno, Nevada, USA
I don't know. I've been vaping a couple of different Backwoods Brew e-liquid flavors for a week or two now, and I'm not sure I find them all that satisfying. The flavors are good, but almost too subtle, meaning almost too weak. Though these e-liquids provide good vapor production, are smooth and definitely not overpowering, they also just don't seem as satisfying as some others (like Halo Freedom) in the same nicotine dose categories. Anyone tried something like Halo Freedom and feel like comparing the two? I'm curious if I'm the only one that feels this way about BWB e-juices. Been vaping successfully about 3 months now. Maybe all made in the U.S.A. e-liquids are just that much better than the Chinese made ones, and that accounts for our being so much happier with them, at least in comparison?

FreeFlow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
London, Ontario Canada
www.youtube.com
I don't think your the only one, Don's juice is subtle and not in your face flavor. That's not for everyone.

I don't know. I've been vaping a couple of different Backwoods Brew e-liquid flavors for a week or two now, and I'm not sure I find them all that satisfying. The flavors are good, but almost too subtle, meaning almost too weak. Though these e-liquids provide good vapor production, are smooth and definitely not overpowering, they also just don't seem as satisfying as some others (like Halo Freedom) in the same nicotine dose categories. Anyone tried something like Halo Freedom and feel like comparing the two? I'm curious if I'm the only one that feels this way about BWB e-juices. Been vaping successfully about 3 months now. Maybe all made in the U.S.A. e-liquids are just that much better than the Chinese made ones, and that accounts for our being so much happier with them, at least in comparison?

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010

I can see that. I almost feel that way about the Maple Tobacco. I think I wanna try that one in 24mg if I order it again. Still in love with Don's RY4 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread