review of Maple Tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

been there

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Brooksville,florida
Well this is my first review of anything so I hope this is informative , we'll see
the juice is of course maple tabacco .
equipment used :vv mod 0-7 volts and vapors ect 808 .
carts used : 2.4-2.6 ohms horizontal coil and smoke tech hr 3.2 ohms single coil for the vv mod .

Got my juice today 3 days after I order it (like clock work) filled a 3.2 cart and vaped at about 5-5.5 volts. My first impression wasn't what I was excepting , I was excepting a sweet maple vape sort of thing but what I got was so much better, my first vape I inhaled tasted like a deep dark rich pipe tobacco (I don't know how I can taste dark but I did) the exhale I tasted a sweet maple mixed with a pipe tobacco flavor .At first I wasn't sure if I cared for it but the more I vaped the more I liked it and after a while I loved it defiantly will buy more.
On the 808 the flavor and th were not as strong and pronounce and that's probably my fault for vaping on higher temperature first but I do believe that this is a very good juice and higher volts bring out the real greatness of flavor that this juice has
just a side note as of yet I have not tried a juice from Ross that hasn't been superb thanks Ross for great juices.:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread