Review of Nhaler Mf Batts, Cartos, G5s, Juice, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

deglobas

Aug 26, 2010
sun valley
I Recently placed a big order for a bunch of Mf style auto batteries, Mf style Cartomizers, the new G5 Clearomizers, the Mf passthrough, the Mf PCC and 12 bottles of juice. my findings with each product are as follows:

I have to say I was a bit disappointed that the only freebie Drew threw in with my order was a little drawstring bag because all i read about on here is everything he sends people for free, but after i tried everything i seriously cant complain. Everything came in a flat rate envelope with a lot of tape, and i was surprised at how little padding there was. I have to applaud Drew for his shipping times, it took less than 36 hours.

MF Style Auto Batts - These batteries are really great. The switch is super quick and i dont even find myself taking a primer puff anymore. I'm used to the greencig g300 and in my mind these perform much better. They have a really nice rubberized finish and just feel good in the hand. I am pretty diligent about charging so I haven't run a battery dry yet, but they have lasted me quite a long time. LED on the end is a pleasing orange, and by my count cutoff is about 6 sec.

MF Style Passthrough - the passthrough performs almost exactly as the batteries do, and the cord is long and seems very durable.

MF Style PCC - this PCC also performs very well. the battery is pretty big and lasts me about 8 charges. I love that you can charge 2 batts at the same time and there is a lot of room for cartos. *Note: G5s will not fit in the PCC carto slots!*. the case is much slimmer than i thought it would be from the pictures on the website, and fits nicely in a pocket without making a big bulge. it usually takes about 2 hours to fully charge a battery.

MF Style Cartomizers - Everybody knows that these cartos are fantastic. i get amazing vapor, delicious flavor and a great throat hit consistently. Filling definitely took some time as the thicker juices did not want to absorb, but after you wet the polyfill its not an issue. they are horizontal coil, and by my approximations fit about 1ml of juice. I have been hitting a particular few of them pretty hard and have yet to taste anything "off". i'm not a huge fan of the sticker thats on there currently because it seems like it might peel off with time, but after all they are disposable. I love the soft silicone tips, it makes them super easy to refill.

G5 Clearomizers - these cartos work quite well too. i have not had any issues with leaking as others have had, but i am very careful when i fill them to first push the center pin in a bit, fill them up about 2/3 of the way, and them blow them out carefully. they definitely provide a cool/ cold vape, and vapor is pretty good. Flavor is there, but not outstanding. There is really nothing i can complain about as they work well, but once compared to the MF cartos, there is no competition.

And now for the 12 Juices! (all juices will be described as experienced on the MF Cartos)

Orange Lung Juice - I really love all of Drews lung juices, and this juice is no different. it provides a pleasing orange flavor thats not too overpowering. the only thing i can compare it to is an orange tictac, only much less sweet and tangy. throat hit is quite mild, but definitely there, and vapor is very good. smells almost exactly like orange extract.

Pear Lung Juice - this flavor is freaking fantastic. as many others have said, it tastes EXACTLY like biting into a bartlett pear on exhale. flavor on inhale is a little bit more muddled, but still delicious. throat hit is mild again, and vapor is great, producing clouds that fill up a room quickly. the juice smells like a warm, ripe pear.

Pomegranate Lung Juice I am huge fan of pomegranates, and this flavor does not disappoint. its got a very pleasing POM flavor without being overly tangy. its also a little bit more sweet and candy-like than the other lung juice flavors. Vapor and throat hit is comparable to the pear lung. although all of the lung juices have a relatively low nic level (12 mg), i can definitely feel it after vaping for a little while, perhaps even more than some of the 24mg juice i bought. it smells like the pomegranate acai juice you buy at the supermarket.

Mint Black Tea - I get a very distinct black tea flavor from this juice, and it is really quite nice. its also not overly sweet at all. The mint is a subtle undertone that is definitely there, but not strong. throat hit is average, and vapor is again very good. i have to point out that i dont like a crazy throat hit, so when i say average, i mean its perfect. strong black tea smell.

Drewbacco #1 - Just as a preface, i must say im not a huge fan of tabacco flavors, but i figured i would try this one, and i wanted it to try and convert some smoker friends i have. that being said, this flavor is actually not bad. its definitely not my preferred flavor, and does not taste exactly like lighting up an analog, but i get a nice spiced flavor and a very slight undertone of what seems like burnt coffee. it also smells quite a bit like very overcooked, strong espresso. throat hit is again average, and vapor production is pretty good.

High Voltage Super Menthol - This juice is super freakin' minty! it smells a bit like standard listerine, but milder. the taste is quite refreshing and pleasing, and it not overpowering at all. one thing to not is i really dont taste the tabacco that i expected in a menthol flavor, but i am happy about that. throat hit is mild, and vapor is good.

New Nhaler Coffee - this flavor has a really strong coffee smell, as well as a really nice dark chocolate undertone. it smells like chocolate covered espresso beans! flavor is almost exactly the same, but the chocolate is a bit more subtle. throat hit is again pretty mild, and vapor production is great.

Licorice - I'm a big fan of black licorice and anice, and this flavor is really good. it doesn't have a strong licorice smell, but the flavor is definitely there. its very subtle, but it comes across as a clean licorice flavor without a strong throat hit and good vapor.

High Voltage Octane Asian Pear - this juice has a very similar flavor to the aforementioned pear lung juice, however, it smells and tastes a bit sweeter. i really feel the nicotine in this one as well even though it is only 10mg. the throat his is mild and the vapor is unreal. i really love drew's line of octange juices, they really put out clouds and taste great.

High Voltage Octane Cappuccino - this juice is definitely one of my favorites of anything i have tried. it smells and tastes like strong coffee beans doused in cream, chocolate and a bit of caramel. its not overly sweet, and it could definitely be an all day vape for me. as with the other octane juice the throat hit is average and vapor is unreal. highly recommended.

Red Mule - i got this juice mainly because i thought it would be interesting and i know a lot of people that love red bull. it smells exactly like real red bull, with sort of an overly sweet sweet tart aroma. the taste is similar, but less overpowering and very good. throat hit is a bit stronger, and vapor is great.

just as a quick note, everything i got from Drew was amazing, so when i say only good vapor, thats compared to his flavors that fill a room in a few minutes. Also, for those of you counting, i said I ordered 12 juices and i only reviewed 11. thats because drew either forgot to put in my 30ml bottle of octane plain tabacco, or the package opened in transit, the bottle fell out, and usps just taped it closed without noticing. I havent emailed drew about it mainly because im somewhere were i wouldn't want to receive a package labeled "nhaler", but also because everything else was so great im just going to consider the extra funds a tip:p

i cant recommend nhaler enough. all of there stuff is great quality, and their shipping is awesome. keep up the great work drew!

(sorry for the super long post, as well as the redundancy in the juice reviews.)

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Wow, Thanks for the great review and Im glad you like everything...I just checked my emails and havent receieved anything in regards to your problem. Please send another one to DGliem00@gmail.com (thats double zero) so we dont miss it again. Sometimes the Contact us page on the site dosent catch up or if sent froma business it somehow gets blocked. Thanks again.
Drew

deglobas

Aug 26, 2010
sun valley
No worries drew. Like I said I never even sent you guys an email because I was way to pleased with everything to complain about anything. That being said, I might mention it next time I order :).

However I would like to know, is your shipping discreet, or does the package say nhaler? I forgot to look before I opened the package, and one of the main reasons I didn't bother you about the juice is that I am somewhere where I can't receive a conspicuous package.

Thanks again for everything

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread