Review of the 14 Ms T flavors I have sampled so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenebrae

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Bay Area California
Greetings all,

I am a recent convert to Ms T but I have been vaping for a year and a half. Decided to switch to a domestic juice supplier and boy am I happy with the decision. I have sampled 14 flavors so far and here are my impressions.

All flavors were enjoyed at 6mg with a KR808-2 using a cool cart cartomizer.

Almond
This is hands down my favorite. So pure and realistic. This is not a candy almond flavor at all. It tastes like crushed smoked almonds to me. The juice is a very pale liquid so it is gentle on the cartomizers. Have had many friends complement its flavor as well. Pretty much universally liked.

Bacon French toast
Initially I was horrified. After letting it mature 2 weeks in an open carto it is not so bad. I don't taste bacon so much as salt/smoke. Not something I would reorder but certainly better than the bacon monstrosities I tried mixing up when I first started vaping.

Banana foster coffee
This is a complex flavor. I have not tried the normal bananas foster from Ms T so I don't have a baseline to compare to. I taste something fried in butter and the banana flavor comes thru after the exhale. The coffee is more of a smokiness than bang you on the head coffee in my opinion.

Cinnamon Roll
This is the best cinnamon roll juice I have ever tasted. It is tied with snickerdoodle for my number 2 spot. Not too spicy and not too doughy. Good out of the box but better after a few days steeping.

French toast
This is the flavor that was constantly being mentioned in other ECF foroums that made me seek out Ms T. The juice is very dark brown. It is pretty good after mellowing for a couple weeks but not something I would carry around as an everyday vape. Nice special occasion flavor, good with coffee.

Gooey butter cake
This is so yummy. I liked it right out of the box but after a few days the lusciousness of the butter really started to shine through. This vape has made me consider finding a recipe for the cake it was inspired from it is that tasty. So glad it is out of test and available in big bottles now!

Kicken peppermint
For the first week I could not detect any peppermint. After a week of maturing in a carto I could taste it at the end of the exhale. I think it is more of a Cinnamon with touch of peppermint but my friend who is hard core cinnamon says that the mint is very noticeable to him.

Orange Dreamcicle
Spot on. Tastes just like the creamy popsicles of my youth. Great flavor and great smell.

Peppermint
Not bad. I am really fussy about my peppermint and this one was vapable. It doesn't have the kick of my favorite peppermint but is a true flavor that I could adapt to if needed. Way way better then many other vendors attempts at this flavor.

Raspberry Bavarian cream
Very sweet. The smell of this one permeates the room with a lovely scent. The raspberry flavor is realistic but I struggle to taste the bavarian cream beyond an additional sweetness.

Raspberry Lemonade
This flavor needed a couple of weeks to mature. When it first arrived I thought the lemon was a little too artifical. After maturing 2 weeks the flavor was spot on for a raspberry lemondade made from equal parts torani syurp. Very tasty and quite refreshing. Makes the room smell nice too.

Snickerdoodle
Wow. This juice is amazing and I think everyone should try it. (unless you hate cookies) Juice is rather thick and consequently hard on the carto but so worth it. I can get about a week of refilling 1 cart before replacement. Just amazing and makes everyone around you hungry.

Snickerdoodle coffee
Thick vapor and wonderful flavor. I cannot really taste the snickerdoodle but the coffee is pronounced with a spiced flavor that is most excellent. Worth a try if you like coffee flavors. My best friend claims this is the tastiest e-juice I have ever made her sample.

Waffle
Very buttery. This is really like sunday morning waffles. My former favorite juice from another vendor was waffle but that one was more like waffle cone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread